Welcome Everyone!

Hello everybody,

My name is Łukasz and I am senior software developer from Poland. I started programming because I always wanted to make games, but my graphics skills pushed me back so I’ve never started that, now when I have some experience with coding I wanna go down with my teenage dream :). I choose this course because I am also on unreal engine course(which I still need to finish thooooooo) which I think its GREAT so I figured this one just have to be an amazing one too.

1 Like

Hello there! my name is Jonathan. I’m Network Administrator in Brazil, but I always wanted to work with 3D to make animations.

I’ve already learn somethings about 3D in Blender, so with this course I want to learn techniques about organic modelling, ilumination and animation.

I’m excited to learn with this course and with this community!
:slight_smile: :beers:

1 Like

Hi there, I am Hannes, from Italy, currently living in Greece :slight_smile: I am really fascinated with computer graphics and experiment with creative coding, 2D animation, photo and video and want to explore more of the 3D world now :slight_smile: I am looking especially to create nice 3D animation loops to use in live VJ setups. Looking forward to get started now :slight_smile: xxx

1 Like

Hi im new here, i wish to create my anime series one day, i hope this can be the first step in learning animation…

1 Like

Hi! My name Klaudia and my goal is to be able better understand 3D modelling, to be able to 3D model independently, make 3D animations and hopefully one day land a job related to this - I’m aiming for the video game industry, but I wouldn’t mind also making short films and assets. I have some Blender experience, as you can see on my artstation (/artist/cerys) but I believe I can gain a lot from a well-structured course like this. :smiley:

Hello everyone. My name is Piyush Sharma. I am from India and pursuing Bachelor Degree In Computer Science. I wanted to Learn something to able to make my own animated movie, or a Game of my own then I came across this software called Blender and it has pretty much everything I wanted to do as my hobby. So here I am, getting started with Udemy course on Blender and 3D Modelling. Hoping to Learn Something new, valuable and useful for my Future.

Hi there! I’ve been playing around with 3D modeling in Maya and decided I wanted to learn Blender. It’s been about 2 years since I’ve modeled so it’s really like starting over. I hope I catch on quickly!

Hi, everyone! My name is Nikolay. I’m from Russia, Saint-Petersburg. I’m programmer, working mostly with web and data bases. I dreaming about open some day my own small comany where I can make video games and movies with cgi effects. I think that 3d is real magic! :grinning:

Hello people, My name is Magda. I’m from Poland. I still don’t know what i’m gonna do. I’m studying graphic design in Warsaw, i like painting, sketching and i tried to make my own animation. I’m fascinated by films on youtube where are a lot of cgi short movies. Im in love with these stories, basically i want to make my own story using different tools.

1 Like

Hello guys, my name is Pedro and my goal is to be able to develop 3D scenes and models to use on video games.

Happy Blendering!

Hello all, I am a teacher in the US state of Rhode Island. I teach technical theater and design to 12-18 year olds. I’m interested in using more projection and animation in our theater productions. I’m also just interested in the field of 3-d modeling and animation.

Hi Michael. I’m Michael Christenson and I’m taking this course mainly to be able to use Blender better as an alternative to Maya assets construction for my various games.

Hi everyone! I’m a game artist in Singapore. I’m experienced in creating 2D images but not so familiar with 3D. I’ve tried to learn to use Blender in the past but struggled to get the hang of it, so I’m hoping this course will help me kick start my learning of 3D modelling and animation. Hope we can enjoy the course and learn valuable skills :slight_smile: Happy learning! :heart:Online Portfolio

Saying ehello!

I have little Dev exp only started June 20th with youtube videos on ‘Ark Dev Kit’ working on a custom mini world for my ark server.

I wish to learn and understand how to 3D model in blender, I can use sketchup and have design 3D Prusa printer in the makings for the last 3 years (all self taught so like cave man -> very good understanding of the mechanics of 3D printing hardware design). But that’s only mechanical design I have no exp with ‘sculpting’ which is a big part of why I am here.

Working with the ‘Unreal Engine’ in the last few weeks myself ‘Ark Dev Kit’ I can see how I could remake one of my favorite mmorpgs with superior graphics creating a total conversion mod. This is where I need this course to be able to either import or completely remake the models from this old game.

I will be using the ‘ADK’ for this only because I myself do not know how to code the game from scratch I just figured for now I will custom the core code as much as I am able to recreate this game.

If anyone knows any good courses on ‘Unreal’ or ‘Unity’ software please let me know!

I have limited time to give this hobby of mine as I am a farmer in Paeroa New Zealand. But wish to make this one day a possible career.

My trouble is I don’t ask anyone to do anything I wouldn’t/couldn’t do myself. I like to be capable of everything and love learning (wish I felt that way back in my day at school).

I have dyslexia, being born in 1990 growing up I was outcast as stupid or slow because I couldn’t understand how to reading. It wasn’t till about 8 years old that they found out I had dyslexia and they didn’t know anything about it nor would they bother helping me they just put me aside. At 12 years old I could write letters well but reading and spelling was the worst in the school, it was only when my sister stopped reading me the ‘Harry Potter’ books that I started taking an interest in reading. By 14 years old I had court up in reading and writing skills all the time having excellent math and computer skills from as young as 5.

If I have interest in something I can and will learn it to the best of my abilities.

Thanks

David

I might suggest that Ben does a good job teaching both Unity and Unreal but, I’ve only worked on his Unity course so far. However, he was doing good in that one so I imagine his Unreal course is good as well. You can pop over to the discussion forums for either of those by clicking the course selection at the top.

Hello,
My name is Anhad Singh, I am in 8th grade and am 13 years old. My goal is to be able to create animations for a comdey sketch I am currently working on and I would also like to create objects I can use for making my own games. So, thats basically it. Bye.

Just saying hello to all of you out there!
I am new to 3d modelling, but am looking to gain enough understanding to progress to 3d animation later on. Why? Looking for a career change! Starting to learn a new skill to, hopefully, progress to some freelance jobs after several months.
Good luck to me and to all of you out there who is starting out.

1 Like

Commenting as per instructions by the video.

I’m Nick! I’m a game dev out of Northern Virginia, I work with a small Indie Dev company in the industry, and run my own small studio.

Goals, Ambitions? I guess in relation to this course it’s to become proficient enough in blender to create my own models, and become less of a one-trick pony game developer. Overall? Make good games.

I’m over @OccultSoftworks if anyone wants to say hello!

1 Like

Forgot to post my introdution here in this Forum.
Well…

Hello everyone o/
I’m Lucas, from Brazil and I’ve been stuying/working with I.T. about the last 3 years. For now I’m dedicating my time to study Game Developing.
Theses classes have shared so much information and I’m just on the 11th class.

Hello, I’m Giovanny. I used Blender for almost three years but in an industrial purpose only, and now I wish to extend my skills in more artistic way with this course. Big goal for me : go through the course until the end and see what are the perspectives for me to use my new skills (professionally or not)

See you !

Privacy & Terms