Welcome Everyone!

As the challenge set happy to say hello :slight_smile:

I have no experience at all, just trying to learn. I want to make decorative items for 3D games :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you all :relaxed:

My name is Anirudh Singh and I am a noob :worried:
I am new to Udemy blender 3d course but i am hoping best.
I am learning this software because i just want to creat models for online game (Cities skyline)
I am also looking forward for making animation but its not my priority now.
Hoping for everyoneā€™s corporation :smiley:
Thanks

1 Like

Hello my name is JoĆ£o and Iā€™m from Portugal.

I am a Design student currently on my final year and I decided to give it a try on 3D.

My goals with this course are to learn the best I can for future job opportunities and personal projects!

Nice to meet you all, JoĆ£o Quadros :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Glad to see everyone here is as excited as I am in following the course.
My name is Kelly, Iā€™m Dutch and 23 years old.
I am mainly interested in creating some art, maybe some short videoā€™s and content for games, and maybe, if I can save up some money to buy a VR set, art for VR games. Iā€™m currently a software developer student, with a passion for art. In my previous education I learned webdesign, a little bit of programming, but not enough for my taste.

So hi everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everybody,

My name is Alejandro and Iā€™m from Peru. Iā€™m an architecture student but I really enjoy ilustration and industrial design. I love character design and I would like to learn about 3D animation so Iā€™ll be able to animate my characters and maybe make video games about them. Iā€™ve just started a facebook page about my drawings as an excersice and Iā€™m really looking forward to learn more tools for keep developing my charaterā€™s universe.

Sorry if my english is a little rusty, I havenā€™t use it in a while.

1 Like

Greetings, everybody!
My name is Mike, Iā€™m 28 years old, and I currently hail from Vancouver, Washington. I am a trumpet player and composer with a bachelorā€™s degree in music. While most of my creative projects in the last several years have involved music, within the last year I have also been working on rekindling my interest for art, illustration, and animation, all of which I was very passionate about before music became my main passion. I hope to learn Blender to build models of characters, backgrounds, machines, among other things, and use said models to help put together a graphic novel, or in a perfect world, a full blown animation. Also, doing 3D modeling and concept art for a video game company wouldnā€™t be too shabby either. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everybody. Just getting started with the course. This is my first time doing any online courses so Iā€™m trying this course and the C++/Unreal course as well. Excited to get started.

1 Like

Hi my name is Connar, Iā€™m from the UK.

Iā€™m currently trying to learn C# and Unity (using the course Ben runs here on Udemy, which I highly recommend) and got this course on Kickstarter. Iā€™ve just not really had the chance to start it up until now.

My end goal is to learn enough to create my own games or be a part of a larger team that does the same.

I have a fondness for 8 bitart and games so soon will be doing courses on creating pixel art.

Nice to meet you all. All the best in your journeys.

Connar

1 Like

Hey guys!

Tim Barrett here, from Augusta, GA in the USA. Iā€™m doing my duty in saying hello. Iā€™ve been watching Blender Youtube videos for a few months and finally decided to dive deeper through this tutorial series. I work in a professional video environment and do plenty of After Effects work, but 3D is a whole new world to me.

Hereā€™s to learning!

1 Like

From a university student in South Africa

1 Like

hello everyone
I am here to learn something new and trying to follow instructions

1 Like

Hi, everyone!
My name is Erika, from Utah, USA. Iā€™m an art student whoā€™s well-versed in traditional media like pencil sketching, pastels, paints, etc. I discovered 3D modeling a while ago and have always been interested in character design and animation, but was never sure how to go about it. Iā€™ll be going into this with no knowledge at all, but I love trying new things so Iā€™m very excited!

2 Likes

Hello everyone my name is Diego and i want to learn how to create games and 3d art.

1 Like

Hi everyone. Iā€™m here to continue my education into Media Arts and Animation. Blender was not covered in the courses I took previously attending another college where it was mainly 3DMax and Maya. I have played around with Blender before but I look forward to learning the program and to use it for future projects.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Oliver from Sydney Australia. Iā€™m learning Unity and Blender with the intention to design some games. Happy to be here!

1 Like

Forgive me for smilingā€¦ but Iā€™m 53 and still only really thriving when trying something newā€¦
But I didnā€™t think I would end up creating ā€¦

9 Likes

I was told to do this. So I decided to this homework like I couldnā€™t in college.

1 Like

Hello Form South Carolina

1 Like

Hello! I am Rabi a university student currently interested in learning on how to use Blender for creating 3D models for my upcoming university project :video_game:

I am a bit knowledgeable on using Autodesk Maya but itā€™s been a while since I practised 3D modelling on the software. Now Iā€™ve got the chance to try Blender by joining this course, I hope I will manage to create awesome results by the end of this course :mortar_board:

1 Like

Iā€™m a student studying Electrical Engineering and like programming a lot. Iā€™ve been developing games and like to do some sort of art in my spare time. I find Blender a great software to create 3D models and animations to be able to use in game development and as well as 3D printing.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms