Welcome Everyone!

Hi, Im muizz from malaysia, our faculty decided to go for blender for our new Digital Design Programme… so im here to learn about it.

Heya there,
my name is Lorenzo and it’s the first time for me following a Udemy course, and I prefered to start with a 3D modeling one, as I’d really love to learn at least the basics of 3D modeling.
I hope to treasure what I will learn within the course, and have a pleasant experience with other students.
See you around!

I’m very happy to be part of the community and looking forward to diving into the course. I’m a complete novice, but have been eyeing Blender for a while, and finally decided to give it a shot. No specific plan of application, more fascinated and excited about the emerging VR capabilities and wanted to try and learn some of how it all works. Great to be here!

Hi, I am Per from Sweden. I enrolled because I think the course seems fun, and I am curious as to see what I can accomplish in Blender. I would like to be able to use it to give my games a unique look.

Hey, folks! My name is Marcelo, I’m a software engineer that lives in Brazil.
I started this course because, as a hobby, I want to learn how to model assets both for 3D printing and for building virtual reality worlds. :slight_smile:
I have some background on programming, but my background with 3D art is absolute zero. Let’s change that!

I’m Scott from Indiana. I originally wanted to learn Blender so I could make mesh objects for Second Life, but when I saw the sorts of things that are possible with Blender, I simply wanted to learn more about using it. Besides making assets for Second Life, I’m mostly interested in making photo-realistic renders of… whatever comes to mind, for my own amusement and to impress my friends.

I’ve been slowly studying Neal Hirsig’s extremely well-done Blender 3D Design course, which, until recently, was linked from the Blender.org tutorials page. While it is very educational, it is also pretty outdated, and many of the current Blender commands don’t work as described. I decided to look for a more up-to-date course and ended up here. So I guess I’m not a complete beginner, having made a few random items (a couch, some dishes, etc.), but there is much more that I want to learn.

? :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :palm_tree: :four_leaf_clover: :sun_with_face::star::rooster: :herb: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree: :palm_tree: :evergreen_tree: :wind_blowing_face: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree::christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :dragon: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree::tiger2: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :herb: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :palm_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :tent: :deciduous_tree::mountain: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :palm_tree: :four_leaf_clover: :herb: :evergreen_tree::frog: :evergreen_tree: :alien: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :herb: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :palm_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :doughnut: :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree: :palm_tree:

My name is vincent, i recently saw this program on the steam launcher. I am interested in creating art and then eventually putting my models into animation and creating my own anime series like the anime series RWBY created by Rooster Teeth

Im very new to this whole thing. I just got it. Im here to hopefully learn how to user this without much outside help. (IDK who reads this but im really only doing it because the video said too)

Hello my name is Diego I’m from México and my goal is to learn about all kind of software related to 3D even a little because once I end my carrer I want to work in some videogame develop project

Hi everyone! I originally posted this in the Udemy Q&A area (shame, shame), but now I know better! :wink: Anyway, my name’s Cindy and I’m from Ontario, Canada. I’m a web designer and artist, and have recently started looking into webVR (I just finished an A-Frame course on Udemy). I’m interested in adding an AR (and possibly a VR) component to some of my non-digital artwork and think that learning 3D modelling is a natural next step to doing that. I’m not exactly sure what it will all look like (or if it will even be worthwhile in the end), but I’m excited about learning some new skills along the way! :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! I’m Mikael from the cold, dark Finland. My passion is to create video games, mainly by doing art. I’ve done a year long Game Lab program prior to this, in which I did some modeling, animations, producing and game designing. I realized 3D and animations is what I love the most, so here I am.

Complete newcomer to this but i’ve been using 3d printers for a while and now work in the creative industry so figured it was time to get my backside into gear and learn how to model.,

Hello everyone! This is my first Udemy course, and I am really looking forward to it, as well as future courses!

My name is Melissa K. Currently I am 27, and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I have always been interested in video games, as I grew up with them. I am physically disabled so video games certainly helped me through my life.

Finding work as someone who is in a wheelchair with limited range of motion and strength is extremely challenging. I can work on a computer fairly easy so I’m hoping to expand my knowledge and master 3D modelling and get started in the video game industry. I feel like I have unique insight into what makes video games so special and important to others like me.

I’m working toward getting my general education diploma through a local post secondary college. I was always extremely smart in school, but with the challenges I faced as a disabled person, my attendance was poor, and I missed getting my last handful of credits to graduate. After a few major setbacks which included my family losing our home to fire the same year I was to graduate, I’m kicking myself into overdrive to chase my dream! Once I get my Adult 12 diploma I hope to enroll into a video game development course online through Full Sail University out of Florida or LaSalle College in Quebec.

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hello Everyone! I’m Peisen from China. I am learning this course because I really want to be a game designer in the future. To me, making games is packing my feelings, knowledge and creativities together to amuse and benefit other people. Games are both industrialised product and artwork. I want to be the best craftsman for game. I want my game to be perfect in detail. Making game is fun, and it should be when it isn’t.
My ideal kind of production is a game with a solid philosophy in it. Whether it has just a single story line or open world structure, 2D or 3D, it should have the players emerged into the game world.
I love making friends. No matter where you’re from, how old you are, please be friend with me. We can share our common interests and study together :slight_smile:

My name is Keshav and I can’t wait to start using this application. I’m working towards creating the best quality music videos using CGI

Hello! I’m Gianpaolo from Venice, Italy.
I started learning Blender some years ago but never got really into it. Now that I graduated in Information Engineering, I have more time to spend on it.
I hope some day to work in some VFX/animation studio for films!

Hello! I really want to become an animator. I just downloaded a Blender course. Im hoping it will take me very far into Blender.

Hello Everyone.

I’m here to say hello! I am a current undergrad in computing science and I am interested in pursuing a career in 3D computer graphics. I hope to learn more about 3D graphics in this course so that I may be able to then further study more advanced topics in this area. I hope to one day work as a developer for an animation studio.

Chase

Hello
My name is Tim. My goal is to learn how to use Blender to get back into 3D modeling. I have some experience but fell out of practice. This is going to be fun.

Privacy & Terms