Welcome Everyone!

Lou Matarazzo here from Stratford, CT USA. Know a little bit about Blender but want to learn tons more, hoping this is the place!

I’m currently a student learning game development and hope to use this course and Blender to learn the basics of 3D modelling, UV unwrapping, animation, etc.

Hey, well I’m here because… I want to learn about 3D programming, i think it’s a helpfull tool in game development. And i also think it’s a nice prodctive way to spend free time

Hi everyone!

I’m a spanish graphic and web designer, and I’m always looking for new things to learn. A few years ago I started making games with Unity and I think Blender could be a great tool to add to my personal digital tool-box.

I hope to learn a lot with this course and, better still, have lots of fun in the process.

Hi everyone!

I’m a spanish graphic and web designer, and I’m always looking for new things to learn. A few years ago I started making games with Unity and I think Blender could be a great tool to add to my personal digital tool-box.

I hope to learn a lot with this course and, better still, have lots of fun in the process.

I’m excited to be taking this course, probably just as eveyone else is who’s doing this :smiley:

My name is Bastiaan and I’m just a Dutch guy getting into game design as a hobby. I’ve mucked about with Blender for a little while now but I’m not great at it so I thought it was time to get educated. I have quite some experience with graphic design, photo editing and audio & video editing professionally, but 3D modeling is quite a different beast.

I hope to expand my knowledge and skillset and perhaps be able to assist others expand theirs :grin:

See you around the course!

1 Like

My name is Mason. My goals are to learn how to program and model. I love video games and computers. I love Blender and I think it is a great tool to help you get started on modeling.

I’m new in these parts. Mainly my interest in learning blender is purely for fun. I have some experience with web design and photoshop, but rendering is very new to me. I’ve long been interested in rendering, but it’s something I never got around to learning. I hope to create original art and master blender.

Hi guys,

I’m an UI/UX designer from Helsinki and I went to the DDD+OFFF design conference in Milan. It really inspired me to learn more and 3D is so amazing and I would love to start a new journey with it.

Hopefully I will learn more from the lectures and receive helps from fellow students <3

Bests,

1 Like

I’m starting to use Blender (and SW Composer) instead of a great deal of text writing. We will see how it goes.

2 Likes

Got it, and now we are ready.

1 Like

I’ve been interested in Blender for about 2 years now, but it never seemed practical because I didn’t think I had the patience or skill to fully use it in order to show my design ideas.

Right now I have no other choice; I’m 26 and I make a living as an English as a foreign language teacher, but I need to follow my own passion: design and creativity relating to problem solving in our… 4D world.

Good for you, Andrew

Hi Guys I am new to the udemy and this course I hope to learn from this experience

Hey, how’s it going?! My name is Corey but Online I’m usually referred to as Furzball. I’m living up in NorCal with satellite internet trying to teach myself various aspect of video game creation specializing in graphics. I can do cheap looking beginner flash style animations and trying to increase my skill there. Which means I’m only good enough to use Construct2 to make games. Looking to eventually upgrade myself to Unity and other game engines so I figured learning to make assets in blender was my next goal.

That’s going forward, however some background to myself needs to be put out there. I’m an almost 30 year old security guard. The type of guy who has tried to work so that bills get paid on time. I’ve let my life and brain rot for 10 years so I figured I’m done with that. Was reading through my options online, one suggestion stated that I should look into my childhood to find the things that brought me the most joy and find a career with those in mind. So video games, writing, and art. All this means I’m late to the game when it comes to this stuff. No I’m not dumb or lack knowledge about what’s going on with video games and technology. I just have to catch up with my own skills. I will be doing a blog on my progress and doing other things to put my work out there even if I don’t meet with success at first. Nor do I plan to be Minecraft successful. I just want to get going somewhere doing work I’m inspired to do.

TLDR: Corey/Furzball - 30yo Security Guard - working my way into game industry through graphics.

1 Like

My name is David and I’m excited to take this course. I have a bit of modeling experience and am interested in becoming proficient in Blender in order to build assets for game creation. I look forward to seeing where this course takes me.

Hi, my name is Michelle. I am an artist who likes to jump around in different mediums. I decided to take this course because I don’t normally work in 3d and I figured I should try and challenge myself. Also it looks like it’ll be fun.

Hello! My name is John, I’m at my last year of Computer Engineering. My movitation to learn 3D modeling is that I want to make VR games, so along with Blender, I’ll also be learning how to use Unity!

I already have some basic experience with Blender, but I hope this course can help me improve more and more. :smiley:

1 Like

That’s awesome, Corey! It is never too late to learn something new.
Good luck to you, and maybe I’ll see you around again? :grinning:

Well I suppose that I am here just like most everyone else. I wish to learn how to use blender to make buildings and characters for export to Unity. I am cautiously optimistic that this course will teach me what i need to know. Cheers.

Privacy & Terms