Welcome Everyone!

I wish to recreate Lego in Blender as accurate as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi!

Iā€™m Stefan, 21 years old and come from Germany.
For several reasons want to start with Blender:

1. It sounds fun to me to create 3D Objects and animate some Videos for family, friends and as a hobby

2. I think about to start a small buisness after my studies and the ability to create short product videos/ads can become handy.

3. Learning skills of 3D modelling can lead to 3D printable Objects and prototypes of products

Iā€™m not sure how far i can come but I try to push me to the limit.

PS: The challenge idear to introduce yourself to the community is totally awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stefan, welcome.
Itā€™s a fun course, itā€™s a good course.
You will certainly learn the basic stuff here, from modelling, to rendering, to animation.

Enjoy.

My name is Michael. I am from Malta. My goal is to learn Blender so that I can use it to create educational stuff for students to learn Chemistry.

Welcome, Michael! I hope you enjoy the course. It really is a good one; I know I have learned a lot.

Hi Michael,
Iā€™m a chemistry student from germany. Nice to see somebody who is looking beyond the borders and wants to make educational chemistry great again :slight_smile: im very interested in your creations :slight_smile: maybe you can share it somehow. I am new to the community and donā€™t know if it works. maybe i can subscribe to you somehow?

My name is Michael. I am from Malta. My goal is to learn Blender so that I can use it to create educational stuff for students to learn Chemistry.

hi, I am from Malaysia. Nice to meet u all.

1 Like

Hmmmā€¦I missed the instructions I guess. When prompted to say hello and introduce myself and what Iā€™m looking to get out of Blender, I ended up posting at a different page. Maybe the instructions could be clearer, or maybe it was just meā€¦

Iā€™m Robert from Oregon and looking to create demonstrative animations for my work as a forensic scientist. Iā€™m really impressed by what Iā€™ve seen people create with this program and looking forward to learning how to use it!

Hello, Iā€™ve been using blender for years on and off, mostly to create various character models and pretty much learned by playing around with it and a few Youtube videos. after seeing the special deal of this course, i thought why not give it a try for 30 bucks. i feel like i will most likely learn the same things i already know, but then again, if i can learn things that will make my works easier or improve on some weak areas, i think it might be worth a try. Lets just hope i keep up with it. and not get bored and go to someone else :<

Hi guys!

Im gilberto, From Spain.
I am orthopedic Surgery intern In Germany and im trying to learn blender to create 3d model animations to help me educate my patients and show them what it is exactly it is going on with their body.

Hi!
Iā€™m Thomas and Iā€™m new in 3D. My short term goal is to achive a decent 3D ā€œknow howā€ for hobby.

Iā€™m new to udemy, but not to blender. I hope to extend my knowledge in order to take on bigger projects.:grinning:

Hi, just getting started in Blender. I am a CG artist with experience in 3DS Max and the Adobe suite. I am looking to gain extra skills to help in my hunt to find a job. Just saying hi to everyone.

Hi :grinning:

Hello every one!
My name is Jeffrey, and I own a web based toy company. We focus on 12" action figures. My goal is to learn how to create in Blender so I can introduce new toys and things. I own a 3D printer, but hardly use it as it is hard to find the right types of things to print. I down loaded Blender becauseā€¦wellā€¦lets face itā€¦itā€™s free! And secondly because it will output .stl file for 3D printing. Looking forward to all that is coming up and seeing not only what I can do, but what everyone else can do as well.

Just to say Hi

1 Like

Hello everyone!
Iā€™m a good sheep, so I wanted to make sure to input my intro.
My goal is to be able to do some/most of the modeling for the game that my friends and I are making. Do you love dinosaurs and working for free? Hit me up and you can certainly help me be less of a noob! haha. And, if you want, you can always help on our game :slight_smile: I really want to be able to create beautiful creations in blender because I am an artist in a digital age, and blender is just so much fun to use.

Pleased to meet all of you and I hope that everyone reaches their goals!

2 Likes

forgotten topicā€¦

Hello everyone!
My name is Alexander.
My purpose are learning 3d modelling with blender for some cool stuff and interier, and tons another things to realize.
And im still learning english)

Past expirience: a little bit of 3ds max
Im working in IT service, but it far of any 3d modelling.

When im started blender in past, i thinkā€¦okā€¦lets model something coolā€¦andā€¦nothingā€¦i didnt nothing))
Then im thought it so hard to understand)

Now i want say thanks to Michael and Ben for great course.

My name is Luis and iā€™m from Brazil.
Iā€™m student and start to learn about 3d model, now my goal is to learn to use blender to make models for games.

Privacy & Terms