Welcome Everyone!

Hello! I’m Pete.

I’m (also) new to Udemy, and have just started looking at this course so I stopped in here to say hello. I’ve been tinkering with Blender on and off for far too long, never really making as much progress as I would like – I’m okay when I’m following instructions, but branching out into making my own scene soon brings me crashing back down to Earth. I actually started playing with Blender because I wanted to make the film of my book. 95 seconds in, I realised I needed to figure out how to make a human figure – and I’ve been learning ever since…

Hello Everybody,

My name is Duncan, and I am currently a student at Montana State University studying physics and philosophy. I only discovered blender this last December, but have completely fallen in love with it. I’m hoping to pursue a career in either 3D animation or video games and am taking this course in order to give myself a much more solid grasp on the fundamentals. I’m extremely excited to see where this course will take me!

Hello,

My name is Alekine, I’m not a completely beginner at Blender or 3D but I’m not very far from that. My goal is to become a professional 3D Artist and who knows even a Game Dev.

Hello. My name is Ben. I am interested in learning blender. I know how to use 3ds max but blender is different so I need help getting to know the interface. My goal is to relearn 3d modeling for use in video games and 3d printing.

So you use premiere then or is it final cut pro?

I use premiere haven’t used final cut since college.

hello everyone :slight_smile:

my name is Basti and i want to learn blender for creating my own visuals (mostly beamer projections in clubs). currently i only use free videos loaded into arena 4 (a vj program) and put some effects on them. the ultimate big goal will be some self created 3D scenes/models (designed in blender) with live audio reactive parts (done in unity).
i’m a freelance for web development and think that the unity part won’t be that hard to learn. so i started today with this blender course :thumbsup:

i really like this kind of style (low poly) and will try to head in a similar direction

2 Likes

Hello!
I’m Maksim, and I’m a student in Tartu Art School and I’m currently learning 3D modelling as a base course. Due to life problems I have stayed way behind other students in this course and thought that I need to get my stuff together. And this is the story how I got into this course.
I don’t really know which way I’m going with the 3D stuff, but mostly I’m interested in characters and animation and overall I would like to learn everything there is to learn about the course and other types of stuff I can make with it. Hopefully I’ll have enough motivation to finish the course and advance and catch up with my peers.
Hopefully I will find some friends along the way as well.
Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you for putting together this course, Michael. Your description convinced me that it is a very thorough introduction to Blender.

I want to learn the software for a somewhat unusual reason: I want to paint traditional oil paintings on canvas, but the models I plan to use will be created in Blender.

So, instead of painting a bowl of fruit as a still life, for example, I will paint a virtual still life (or landscape or character study) made in Blender.

1 Like

hello everyone

im khanif from indonesia. I am a web developer right now. I want to learn blender in my spare time. My goal is to make my own short 5 minute movie made in blender. wish me luck…

Hello,

I am Adam from Texas. I am hoping to build my skills in animating, programming and game development to have a lot of possibilities. Such as: Animating for a movie company, building programs for clients and developing games either as a career or a hobby. Depends on who will eventually hire me.

Hello everyone!

My name is Toni, and I’m from Finland. I am an aspiring game developer, and I’m hoping to get good headstart to my studies by learning about Blender, Unity and UE4. One day I will start my own little game studio for sure!

Hi. My name is Yuri Karan. I`m a professor and I will teach Blender 3D to high school students soon. I want learn some didatics with this course and learn more about Blender 3D.

Hi all.
My name is Andrej. I’m from UK and have my own game studio. I’d like to learn Blender to improve my 3D modeling skills and to use more professional looking models in games. Please feel free to reach out and connect with me. Here is my Twitter: @MintArcade
Sincerely
A.K.

Hello there. Greetings from Brazil.

I am a design studant and I was called to work at a really small video game studio as their artist.
Pacient as they are, all they were looking for was someone with eagerness to learn blender.
That’s why I invested on this course. To make 3D games.

Hey guys.

Costa here, from Romania. I guess I am more in the beginner part of this community. I am a computer science student, had a bit of experience with unity and UE4 and decided to try out blender to see how it goes. Would love to learn how to make assets for my own games, or at least know some basic stuff.

Hey everyone,

My name is Sam and I am from Texas. I am also a student in Ben’s Unreal course, but I am hoping to improve my modeling skills in order to push my personal projects even further. My goal is to release my first game to the public and I am always looking for other people to work on games as a team. If anyone is interested in that feel free to shoot me a message.

I am more familiar with technical aspects of game dev such as programming or character rigging, but it never hurts to be well rounded.

Hey all.

My name is Kim Nybo Andersen, and I’ve gotten hold of the Unity course, as well as this course… I have been interested in Game Development from the C64 days, where I started making small Demo’s, plus a few text based games.
Now that I am older, I have really gotten interested in getting into making Demo’s and Games again, and I have been fiddling around with both Blender a little, and Unity, but I’ve had a hard time getting started in those, so Ben’s courses are really a godsend. :slight_smile:

Currently I am doing mostly web development, but Game Development and FX Videos (Demos) are really my true passion…

Hi everyone

I guess this is where I say hi. Well, “HI Everyone”. Graphic Design Student/Father of 3 here and very devoted to not only trying to publish my first children book, but to also bring some of my drawings to life and what better way to achieve this then to use Blender. Hope to see you all around! Take care and have a great Year!!

I’d also like to add that I am pursing animation. Dealing more with kids cartoons and working from there, with some ideas in mind already, I have started using Toon Boom Harmony. Best adventures to ALL!

Privacy & Terms