Welcome Everyone!

Great to hear, something I myself am trying as well. Anything really lol. Taking those baby steps are essential! This course will provide everything we need to succeed!

Hello, I’m Jasminn. I find 3d art enchanting and limitless. I have a degree in Biology with a span of interests (trying to hone in on one I can be passionate enough about to pursue and follow through with a master’s degree) and my other main archetype is the artist. I’m a local Vegas singer/songwriter who’s pretty new to the scene. Writing, recording, collaborating with others for production and releasing music is a long and drawn out process to my experience, so I’m sure you can understand that what I like about blender and 3d art is the frequent and more immediate payout when it comes to creating. I’m working on an EP and it’s taking forever to incubate. Learning blender and engaging with classmates is something I am looking forward to!

1 Like

Hi everyone.
My name is Ismael Batista from Brazil.

i’ve been doing mobile 2d games with a friend in the last few years, just for fun.
i started de course some days ago and I am current on Section1, lecture 11.
This is my first contact with modeling 3d.

Hello everyone from Sicily. I’m fabrizio I’ve been studying and practising blender every so often in the last few years mainly for personal interest and for mesh building to upload in virtual worlds; now I’d like to do a full course andstart using blender at school as well, where I teach English as a foreign language to k12 students

Hi Everyone! My name is Grant, known as Sevanon or Sev. I am from the United Kingdom and I have signed up for a few of the courses and have started with the Blender one. So hello everyone and Good luck with the course!

Hello from Boston!! Looking forward to the class!!

Hi, Im Eduardo
I’m from Mexico, and my goal is to make cool animations and some videogames.
Cheers!!!

Hello! I am Stratos and I am from Greece.

I am attending this course in order to learn how to create nice 3D models. I want to use these models in two places: The first place is game engines such us Unreal Engine 4 and the other one is web sites where I can promote my products!

Nice to meet you all of you and good luck to all of us as well :wink:

Hi Everyone! My name is Michal; I love programming and video games. Always wanted to make some game on my own :slight_smile:

Hi there ! I’m nano and i’m from France. I played with blender a bit in the past years but i would like to really improve what i can do !

Yo! I’m Matthew - web developer (rails, js) by day, game player by night. With Blender, I intend to graduate from passive game consumption and start creating my own game assets (Unreal Engine 4). I also need a modelling tool for 3d printing and Blender seems to be a great choice for this.

Good luck, y’all!

i have a little bit of experience with blender, the best thing i was able to create was a very out of ordinary character, i quit when i got to the rigging part because the meta rig was hard to setup.
My goal is to make a really high quality character with the compatibility to hold different kinds of weapons, like knives, swords, guns, rifles, grenades, bombs, and stuff like that. i realize this is a long way, but i believe that if you set your mind on something you can do it

Hello, My name is abdiel, i liked to learn blender to make assets for games and sell it online

Hello, I am Steven from Portugal, I would like to enter the Game Industry as either a Programmer or a Artist,
So I am kind of going Jack of all trades, before focusing in a Specific Role.

Hi! I’m James from Surrey, UK. I’m an experienced IT professional but am looking to expand my skill sets into more creative areas of IT, so looking forward to the course and learning about Blender.

Hi everyone! I’m a Visual Designer from Toronto, Canada. I’m looking to get my feet wet in the field of virtual reality. Given I’m not a developer, 3D seems like the best way I could get involved! My end goal is to be able to create 3D graphics that I can import into VR prototypes.

Hello Team,

John from VA taking a jab at something I always wanted to do, but it was until now a bit out of reach. Truly love how much information is out there waiting to be absorbed. Thanks for having me.

Hello Everyone!

Carlos from Northern Virginia! Excited to start this awesome journey. Always wanted to learn how to model and this course is perfect for an awesome introduction!

Hello World
Tyler from Australia. I have a small business where I make displays and installations and have been using sketchup a lot for visualisations started using blender for my sketchup rendering and organic forms and have been loving it so thought I would take it to the next level. Also very interested in game assets, at,vr

Hello! I’m Oliver from Germany. I’m mostly a programmer and I’d really like to learn some animations. So I’m excited to start this course!

Privacy & Terms