Welcome Everyone!

Hello everyone, i’m a enthusiastic game developer candidate, since playing Mario Bros. on Nintendo and Baldur’s Gate on pc… So my plan is to learn Blender for visuals and UE4 for combine and play with them. Let’s see how it’s goes from there…(when i get there:)) Thanks.

Hiello World!:sunglasses:

Hello, I am just beginning my journey into Blender. I just learned about its existence through a software engineer that I work with and I am quite content with what I am learning about the program so far. I work as a network tech and administrator. However, I am also an artist and interested in many more concepts and subjects. The reason why I wanted to learn blender is so I can create great artwork for a major project that I am working on. The project is a pen and paper RPG that I am designing. I want to take it further than that, so I plan on writing a book based off the campaign setting that I create in my RPG. If either of those projects work out to full fruition and they end up becoming something more than my personal project, I am thinking of doing something further with it such as animation, a graphic novel, or even an open world video game with full character customization.

I am sure that if it gets to the point where a animated movie or a video game are warranted, I will need to build a team to push it further. It would be nice if I could do it all myself, but, that task would be quite daunting.

hello everybody,
i am steven from india and my goal is to become a independent game developer. i want to make games which are focused on education and meaning.

Hi everybody!
My name is Dmitry. I’m illustrator, comic artist and 2d artist in general. I want to learn how to make 3d

Hello there!

My name is Frank. I’m too old to have ambitions, but I’m eager to learn new stuff all the time. I’ve been putting this course on hold for a while, but now it’s time to get going with it. Currently well into a lot of VR stuff (HTC Vive), so it’s time to figure out how those cool assets are made :slight_smile:

Goals?? Have fun while making…

1 Like

Hi, I’m Paul and I work is as a Business Intelligence Engineer. I want to expand my knowledge to include creating more exciting data animations. However the real reason I am here is that I want to have the skills to create a simple book trailer for a series of science fiction short stories that I am working on while commuting two hours each way to work on the bus.

Hi Everyone!

My name is Lyen pronounced as Line^^

I am new to blender and new to this community as well. I hope we could all be friends and maybe collaborate in the near future.

What I would like to learn is Character Design or Sculpting, Background and Animation.

Someone familiar with the game GURUMIN (PSP Game) ??
I actually like the gameplay and Maybe would like to produce that kind of gameplay but with new characters and story. :slight_smile:

Thank you and May all of you have a wonderful day!

Hi everyone!
I’m Federico, from Argentina.

My goal is to learn 3D modeling and animation.
I know some Blender basics (UI and concepts), but I really need an expert guidance.

I always wanted to make small animation, like shorts films.
I really enjoy to draw (as a hobby) so I think this will be the next step on that direction; I love to create things.

Plus, I’m currently working as an iOS developer.
So maybe, I can also use this knowledge to apply it in the development of simple games.

Cheers!

Hello,
My name is Diego Delgado. I just want to learn Modeling and 3D creating for fun.

Hello everyone. My name is Aaron and I’ve been tinkering around with Blender for around 12 years or so. I know how to do several things from youtube tutorials etc. and am very much looking forward to expanding on my abilities. I would really like to work on designing and developing video games, so this coarse is really exciting for me :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! I’m Avraham I work in the Augmented Reality field and I’m looking to expand my skills with 3D work and create some really cool things for the metaverse!

Hello everyone!

I am Chris and I wish to learn Blender so that I can create short animations with my daughter as well as making fun models for my 3D printer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,
My name is Preston. I am defiantly a beginner when it comes to Blender. I am looking to build on my 3D modeling skills and become an animator.

Hello, My name is David and my long term goal is to own a game design company.

Hello everybody, Hope all is well. My name is Megan. I am a videographer and visual artist looking to dive into 3D modeling and animation. Ready to make some weird things!

1 Like

Nice to meet you all! Look forward to seeing your work in the near future!

Hello, I’m Vincent, I really aspire to one day be the director of animation for a video game studio. I’m very excited!

Hello all, Kyotita here. I am new to Udemy and this forum so wanted to stop in and say hello. Ihave basic experience with 3d models and have always wanted to learn to make more professional models so here I am.

Hello everyone!

My name is Oriol, and I am just beginning with Blender and ZBrush. I consider myself curious and fast learner, always striving to improve my abilities by exploring creative ideas and by sharing knowledge with team members. I’m sure that our journey together will be really interesting and challenging. Can’t wait what all of us will be abe to create at the end of this course ^^

Privacy & Terms