Welcome Everyone!

Hello! Blag here :slight_smile: Iā€™m a Developer Evangelist for SAP Labs Silicon Valley working for the d-shopā€¦an SAP Internal Maker Space where we deliver brand new technologies to our developers.

I have been involved with programming for that last almost 20 years and of recently I have been digging into Virtual/Augmented Reality and thatā€™s why I want to improve my Blender skillsā€¦

While I have some Blender basic skillsā€¦Iā€™m sure this course will help me in great lengths to become better and better -:wink:

Greetings,

Blag.
Developer Evangelist - SAPā€™s d-shop
Development Culture
SAP Labs Silicon Valley.

1 Like

Hello!!
I am excited to start this course! I plan to be the best animator and game maker that I can possibly be. I strive to create experiences that inspire, motivate, and delight others. Iā€™m starting from scratch now, so letā€™s see where this adventure will lead :slight_smile:
Have a great day ahead everyone!

1 Like

@Michael_Bridges not sure if i should post it here.
It is possible to provide us with the final finished blender files in each section?
For example I just finished the Animated Lamp section and sometimes I wonder what the finished-clean blender file should look like when I messed things up. I went to download the section assets but didnt find any animated lamp file thereā€¦
It will be cool too if you would let us download the final project file of the fluffy bunnyā€¦ itā€™s really helpful being able to compare it what i hv createdā€¦ to check out the settings etcā€¦
Or did i missed the files somewhere else?

1 Like

Thatā€™s already done :slight_smile: Throughout most of the course in the lecture Resources there is a link called code changes. Those contains the Exact end state of each lecture.

Some early lectures donā€™t have them because they were recorded before we use source control in the recording process

1 Like

Hey guys, my name is Jon and Iā€™m learning a bunch of different skills relevant to the gaming industry. My goal for this course is to learn enough to rapidly build simple models for my own games. Not necessarily looking to build masterpieces!

Iā€™ve actually made my way to section 3 at this point, figured Iā€™d go back and actually upload some of my work as Michael and Ben keep suggesting.

1 Like

Hi,

I am Dushyant and I am a Medical student starting to work in the area of developing 3D anatomical models for Surgical practice. It is with this in mind that I have started learning Blender. I hope to be able to create realistic models that can be 3D printed and aid students in learning surgical skills.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi all, My nameā€™s Diego and Iā€™m from Australia. Iā€™m here to renew my knowledge of 3d modeling (Itā€™s been years since i last worked with it) so i can make my own game/s with some friends of mine.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

My name is Venetia. Iā€™ve joined this course because I figured this is probably the quickest method to learn some basic 3D modelling and animation.

Iā€™m currently working on a game as a hobby and its come to the stage where I need to start making some characters.

Iā€™m not the most artistic person, but am hoping the skills I learn is enough to keep me progressing with the game.

V

1 Like

Hello all,

My name is Andrew. I am currently a senior, graduating in may, majoring in Computer Game Design and Development. I signed up for the course because I love learning about all aspects of the development industry, and would love to advance my skills in the modeling side of things.

1 Like

Hello everyone. My name is DJ Iā€™m currently interested in learning to use Blender for my extracurricular gaming interests. I would like to learn how to create models within Blender to use as mods within some of the games I play.

1 Like

Hello!

My name is Jeren. Iā€™m a .NET dev that daydreams of developing my own games! :smiley: My hope is that this course will take me one step closer to doing just that.

Hi,

Looking forward to learning Blender so that I can build models for video games. =)

Hi everyone!
My name is Anna, I am a artist and I signed up for this course because I would love to learn about 3D modelling, I have no experience at all, maybe It will help me with my carrer or maybe it will become a really interesting hobby, who knows :slight_smile:
Good luck to you all and letā€™s create some cool stuff!

Hi all,

My name is Hinaka, from Vietnam. I am a junior mobile developer and I am currently working on this course as well as the Unity course in order to make my dream, a mobile game developer come true.

Itā€™s nice to see all kind of people here, and I hope to get some nice results, share it with people and help when itā€™s possible. Good luck and have a good day.

Hey there! Iā€™m here to learn 3D modelling so I can be skilled enough to start the RPG course that is coming up!
Iā€™ve just finished Space defender but I donā€™t feel skilled enough to start Glitch Garden, so Iā€™ll take 2 weeks to improve my programming skills and inbetween I want to get a start on using Blender, Once iā€™m finished with both and I feel like I have atleast a fundamental understanding of Blender and Unity programming Iā€™ll start with the RPG course and hopefully understand everything that is being taught so I can achieve my dream of making a successor of an old game called Nox.

Hello, Folks!

My name is willian, Iā€™m from Brazil and my goal is study and understand 3D modeling on a solid way.
I have some programming skills and I hope to merge this new knowledge in order to make some games!

I will do my best!!!

Peace!

Th e course looks pretty great and some of the things people are creating are fantastic! Is this course for absolute beginners? I assume you need some sort of drawing ability to do this?

Hello everyone, my name is Ramel and my goal is to become a professional 3D Modeler & Animator.

Hello all.
My name is Farad, from France.
My main goal is to be able to create and/or modify quickly some contents for AR/VR applications.

Hi, my name is Sarah. Iā€™m from Texas. I am just looking to improve my 3D asset making abilities :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms