Welcome Everyone!

Hi Everyone, My name is Randal, and I have been learning game development as a hobby for quite a while. I want to learn blender so I can create assets for my game projects.

Hows it going folks? Iā€™m chris but you can call me The CookieEater!!! I wanted to take this course because i have recently been getting into learning C# and C++ and wanted to continue to learn another subject. I began coding with Html, However never had a chance to go to college for actual classes. I enjoy coding, and need to create some art work to showcase myself. I like blender versus maya for a few reasons that i will keep to myself haha. Anyways sorry for the long drawn out introduction to myself, Hope to see you all in future forums

Hi!
Iā€™m Guido from Italy and Iā€™m a graphic and web designer.
I have a very little knowdlege of blender, and I hope I have choosen the right course for me.
But it seems very enjoyfull and complete. Iā€™m looking forward to learn cg with you and share
my works and, why not, some collaboration!

Hi everyone,

My name is Rizki, Iā€™ve been doing game development as my hobby, i mainly write codes, but iā€™m always interested in 3d modelling and animation because it looks great. thatā€™s why i take this course. iā€™m actually impressed with this so called ā€œchallengeā€. iā€™ve never thought that this course had a community, pretty cool. Very excited to see what will happen next.

Hello everyone New to the course I also downloaded the UE4 developer course learn c++ but I figured I learn this before that lol hope to create some awesome stuff and potentially collaborate with others and share thanks.

My name is Connor Anderson. Iā€™m here to relearn 3d modelling as itā€™s been years since I practiced it. My goals are to be able to take the skills I learn here to put together a portfolio that could help me get a job in the video game or animation industry.

Hey Everyone!

Iā€™ve studied Games Design and Creative Arts mainly using Maya,

Iā€™m here to learn Blender a bit more for commercial use as Maya is a bit out of budget at the moment.

I tend to be a Game Dev Generalist,

Art, Audio, Design.

Working on some project with friends.

Keen to see everyoneā€™s projects!

Hello,
I am Abe and I am a storyteller. I am constantly trying to tell stories, and create experiences for people, and this is just another calling I have always wanted to learn. From all of the replies and comments I think this is a proper place to get involved with this medium.

1 Like

Iā€™m Mike from Virginia, USA. Iā€™ve been interested in Blender for a long time, but have never taken the time to learn. Iā€™d like to make some short animations and also explore Blender for building models for 3D printing.

Hey guys - Luke here, from Los Angeles.

Learning Blender and Unity to put together enough assets for a game to attract some other developers. Itā€™s a story thatā€™s near and dear to my heart and itā€™ll (hopefully) be in the vein of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Timeā€¦ except with pirates. In space.

Looking forward to learning from Michael and Ben (you guys seem great), and looking forward to seeing your work as we progress together.

Cheers,

-LH

Hello,

Iā€™m Ed. I do a lot of engineering type 3d modeling and printing and Iā€™d like to use Blender to
animate my designs to convey concepts. I stumbled onto blender and Iā€™m amazed by the power it brings
to bear. I canā€™t wait to be able to apply it well. Iā€™m also very excited about Udemy. This is my
first course and expect there will be many to follow.

Cheers.

Ed

1 Like

Hello everyone!

My name is Colin, I joined this class after following a few tutorials on YouTube that teach how to use Unity and some basics of C# and Js. I am still learning every day and I hope to publish my own games independently and eventually work for someone else. I would like to be able to make my own 3D models outside of Unity to have a little more (ha!) freedom in what I can create. A short term personal goal I have set for myself is modeling and animating my 2 year old Blue Heeler, Killian for a few games I want to create. I am also enrolled in Benā€™s Unity/C# class which I will be starting in a few weeks here once I manage my schedule for the courses, so if you are taking that class as well, feel free to send me a public or private message to chat and collaborate! A great selling point on the course is to get to interact and work with others so letā€™s take advantage of that! Hope to hear from you all soon, I will probably be on the Discord whenever I am watching lectures so see you there!

1 Like

Greetings everyone!

My name is Keith, Iā€™m in Texas. Iā€™m looking to expand my 3D skill set, Iā€™m pretty familiar with 3D Studio Max but havenā€™t really used it for more than modeling and textures. Iā€™ve also used it for creating models for 3D Printing.

Iā€™m looking to getting into the more in depth capabilities of Blender. Iā€™m running this course in conjunction with Benā€™s Unreal Engine course. Ideally my end goal is to make movies with Unreal.

1 Like

Hi everyone. Iā€™m really looking forward to this journey of diving into Blender. This is just a part-time hobby for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello fellow Blenders !

My name Shay ,

I always wanted this to become a professional hobby, something that I can always enjoy ! Even though I noticed some people wanted this to be there long life career, In my opinion I want this to remain entertaining ā€¦ As in, if Iā€™m required to do something , begin to slowly lose interestā€¦ Youtube tutorials were just making me more confused, I needed a platform that has consistency and knowledge ! I hope to become acquainted with some of you blenders (:

Thanks for the read !

1 Like

Hey Roger !

I agree, I want this to be a hobby for me as well.
Hopefully, we both obtain the skills and knowledge needed to become somewhat experts !

Shay

Hi! really looking forward to learning more about becoming a 3D artist.

Hey, my name is Kealyb, My goals for this cource is to hopefully learn how to make concept worlds and landscape to be used in animation. Also Would like to dive into the relm of character creation

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Simi Kaur. I have undertaken this course to develop games using Blender and Unity. I want to start a online game & animation studio - creating fun and educational games for kids and youngsters.

I am very excited to be part of this course and I canā€™t wait to start posting some cool looking characters.

Good luck to you all. Looking forward to learn from everyone.
I hope you all folks have a wonderful time learning Blender!

Cheers
Simi Kaur

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Iā€™m James, a filmmaker & teacher currently in the UAE. I look forward to learning about Blenderā€™s potential for VFX and animation. Iā€™m also interested in game building. And VR/AR. And motion graphics. Everything really. Probably too muchā€¦ Weā€™ll see.

Good luck! Letā€™s make cool stuff.

James

1 Like

Privacy & Terms