Welcome Everyone!

I didn’t mean I’m looking for dads :grinning:, that autocorrected from looking forward - weird

Hi all. I’m Rob. Already know a few bits and bobs in Blender but came to this course to learn more as it’s a bit tricky putting together from random youtube tutorials unless you really know what you’re looking for.

Hello everyone,

My name Is Mohd Adnin Firdaus. You can call me Firdaus or Yaus :grin:

I am just an ordinary web developer, hoping that one day, I will achieve my true goal; create a video game :relaxed:.
Happy to meet some new faces here.

I just started this course. Can’t wait to leap from zero to hero :joy:

Hi Snuffkin0405
Create a company huh? Yeah, me too. btw nice works you did there. If your plan to create a company did pan out, let me know. Maybe we can become partner… lol :laughing: (half joking). I’m from Malaysia btw.

Hello Blender students,

My name is Kyle and I’m an university student studying Global Businesss. I’m completely new to CAD software so bear with me. :smiley:

Designing fashion, tech and vehicles (cars, bikes etc.) are my passion; I see 3D modeling as the next stepping stone to making my visions a reality and creating something of value. I’ve been looking around for 3D design software and recently stumbled across this course. I love the community aspect of this course and look forward to seeing what everyone has to offer.

I’m always open to being the subject critique, nothing is perfect. Let’s grow and learn together!

Hi Adnin,
Sure I will tell you.

Hello everybody, my name is Diego and I’m from Italy. I’m interested in the 3D world and I would like to learn as much as possible from this experience. I think that this is the highest expression of art, where you can actually create images running in your mind.
I’m studying in a School of Digital Arts in Turin, precisely Game Real Time Graphics.
My dream is to work in a project of Virtual Reality, where the player can escape the reality of our days experimenting a new way of gaming.
It would be nice knowing someone here really interested in this world, everybody has something to learn from, and I’m ready to listen and sharing ideas.

Hey everyone,

I’m Laura. I’m a final year computer science student and I’ve always had an interest in games and animation. As part of my course, I made a small game and used Blender to create some low-poly models. I’m hoping to get better at using Blender so that I can make awesome models for some hobby game projects!

Helo I am Dougie. I wanted to do this course to learn about 3d modeling mainly because I am going to get a 3D printer and would like to be able to create and print some 3d models.

Hello! My goal is to create assets in Blender for Second Life and for VR. Excited to be here!

Hey everyone! My name is Seqouyah and I’m a recent Graphics graduate. I mostly deal with 2D art (both on computer and traditional media), but I’ve always had a passion for video games and now have a chance to learn how to make them. Looking forward to learning and growing with you all!

Hello everyone, I’m Matteo Manicone :wave:
I am a young game designer with a great passion for video games, I mainly use Unity 3D, but I’ve started using Blender few years ago, to create some simple 3D models.
My goals are, learn how to use the full potential of Blender and one day be able to present a game at E3

1 Like

Hi!
I’m Cristian, I’m almost 24 and I’m from Italy (…you could tell by your own this seeing my next emoticons…:joy::grin: )
I study IT Engineering at University, I really like scripting and so on but I have no skills in graphics and “art stuff” (I’m really, really bad :sob: )
[I also work, so you won’t see me doing much progress in a few time…but I will treasure your lessons anyway!]

But I’m also very excited to be here, with all of you, having the opportunity to discover this brand new world that GC is, I really love Your way to speak and teach, a mix of fun and wisdom! :joy: :heart_eyes:

Thanks, a lot!

Hi! My name is Kenyoda Adams. I am just hoping to start mastering a neat program to use for my various science and creative pursuits. I suppose that is all I have to say for now? lol

Hi i am Mykyta, engineer-researcher from Ukraine, game developing is my hobby, your courses are amazing! TNX!

Here is my “primitive man” in response to the challenge at the end of section 1 to create something out of primitives.

Hey, Kylie here! I’m looking to make some 3D Models for, ultimately, a short animated film (possibly made in Blender). It would be a challenge as I have minimum knowledge with animating and 3D modelling but I sure hope I can take some from this course! I’m mainly doing this as a hobby as I am interested- and have experience- in art as well as coding and film making!
Can’t wait to get started and connected :blush:

Hello,

My Name is Kissel. 22, from PH. Would like to learn about 3D modelling and hopefully enhance my skills and talents on this field. Nice to meet y’all.

Hi, my name is Ryan Curry and I live in the United Arab Emirates. My goal is to make good quality assets for my game.

Hi, I’m Jasmin from Germany. I want to learn how to create 3D models for 3D printing.
But my actual goal is to be able to create my own 3D animation film.

Privacy & Terms