Welcome Everyone!

my challenge work for topic one

1 Like

Hi Everyone,
My name is Nino.
I am here because I am a Second Life user and have my own jewellery business in SL. I am now at a stage where I need to create mesh objects to incorporate into my jewellery designs.
I donā€™t know if we will learn about rigging in this courseā€¦ but at least I hope this course will enable me to make a good start with designing my own mesh objects!

1 Like

@Nino_Khan Youā€™ll learn about rigging in section 5 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yayy - thatā€™s awesome! Thank you!!

1 Like

Hey everybody, just kicking off the course. I came to this because I want to get into modeling 3D scenery and sets and things; hoping to get a chance to get a lot of practice in texturing and lighting and the like :slight_smile:

Hello!

I am a software test engineer for a major video game engine. I spend my work day testing software used to make video games, but I have never created anything more than simple games with standard assets. I have the coding skills down, but I have very little knowledge of creating visuals and 3D models. This course is my first step in creating a higher-quality game!

Hello All, My name is Joe and my focus is learning to create interesting navigable 3D environments. - Cheers

Hi all,

Mathias here, from Belgium.
Iā€™m taking this course together with Ben Tristamā€™s Unity course to get into Game Development.
Iā€™ve always wanted to learn 3D modeling but YouTube tutorials never really got me going.

Really excited to see what Iā€™ll be able to make at the end of this course!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Walter, I live in the USA, and Iā€™ve always been an avid gamer. Iā€™m hoping to be able to learn how to design games, from the ground up, with the hopes of starting my own video game development/production company.

Iā€™m very excited for this course!

Thanks!

Hello,
my name is Nika. I want to learn 3D modeling just for fun. Iā€™m 16 so I donā€™t have lots of ambitions yet. :smiley:

Hi, my name is Guilherme. I live in the Brazil, and I want to learn 3D modeling to improve my game.

Hi there,

I am Kaarle and I am student of Aalto University in Finland where I am studying industrial designing. I am studying a game development on my free time. I used to use Autodesk products such as 3ds Max, Maya and Mudbox but since I am going to be more like indie game developer those products are out of the question because their heavy price tag.

So the Blender was pretty much only reasonable way to replace those products. I tried Blender first time when I was in highschool in 2006 but it was some how hard to understand it back then. Now that I have tried it again it feels just perfect tool for me. All the 3d tools I need in a tight small pack.

Hi everyone! My name is Kenny Wang from Taiwan. Iā€™m a college student now, but actually my major is not about 3D design or animation. However, my dream is to make my own 3D animation someday. And luckily my senior recommended me Blender this such powerful software. I love it so much! Hope I can make a big progress after finishing this great lessons!

Hello everyone! Iā€™m Laura, from Italy. I love video games and Iā€™ve always wanted to learn how to create those beautiful characters. Iā€™m really excited about this course and I cant wait to improve my 3D abilities.
Nice to meet you!!

Hey there, this is 80ProofGaming, signing on! I got on this course as a bit of a refresher on how to use blender. Iā€™m hoping to learn a bit about animation in blender because Iā€™ve always had a tough time with that. Iā€™ve already got quite a bit of experience with blender and game design as a whole but continuing that learning is key. Iā€™m here learning with my bestest friend, Curtis. Say hello Curtis!

Hello, Iā€™m Curtis and with a new year comes the resolution to actually start learning the skills I need to know for the game design field. I want to learn all the skills and then specialize in an area I really like doing things in, whether it be programming, modeling, animation or other things. I look forward to broadening my horizons. Let this be a resolution that is not forgotten.

Hello Everyone!

I go by the name of Wolram and love to play games and in turn, make them. I have been really excited to get into the amazing process of 3D Modeling and be able to design my games without using pre-made assets.

Hi Guys, My name is Cody Robbins and i really REALLY want to learn how to do animation and modeling so that I have a wide range of careers ahead.

Hey, My nameā€™s Cory, and Iā€™m hoping I can grasp how to 3d model so I can do still images, and also assets if I ever want to make games!

Hey, My name is Shayne
I started using blender as something new to learn, and have done a number of tutorials from youtube but wanted to expand my knowledge of the program and what it has to offer. Iā€™m learning this program just for the fun of it, but may branch out down the road and learn unity and make a game. Been into video games my whole life and would love to make video games down the road.

Currently I havent started this course yet as I just purchased it but will be tonight or tomorrow!

Happy rendering everyone

Privacy & Terms