Welcome Everyone!

Hi there!

My name is Casey. I am very interested in the necessity of understanding 3D modelling for the future. I can see how important 3D space will be for printing and VR and I am looking forward to learning more about it!

Hello everyone!

My name is Chris Romero and like a lot of you I chose to take this course to get started in creating my very own 3D models to use in my video games. With VR, AR, and 3D printing on the rise I am sure that the skills that I develop through this course will be invaluable.

Hi everyone,

The name is Wikus. I’m from South Africa. My goal with this course is to learn Blender. I already have working knowledge of other 3D software like Maya, 3ds Max, Softimage, Mudbox and ZBrush. In the end, I would like to be able to create my own side scrolling action adventure game (Thank you Oddworld for the inspiration)

Regards,
Wikus

Hello everyone,

My name is Kieran. I’m new to Blender and am hoping to create and edit my own 3D models for use in my animation projects, as well as just learn more about Blender in general. I’m excited to see where this course will take me!

Hi everyone, I’m Mike. I’m a programmer by trade and run a small studio in the UK with one of my close friends. We’ve already started the design and development of our own games with any spare time we get, but are short an art team; so I’ve decided it’s time I expand my horizons a bit!

I’m looking forward to working on character modelling and animation mainly, and will find it very eye-opening and interesting to get more of an in-depth feel as to how the art pipeline works!

It’s great to see such a variety of people from different places in this forum, looks like I’ve made a good decision on taking this course.

Happy learning, everyone!

Hi folks,

I’ve been a programmer for almost 20 years. When I started, game programming and art was a very dark and unreachable world from my country, Brazil. Now, things have become really different and I believe I finally got the time and resources to run after my old dream of making games. I’m old enough to know that a lone programmer gets nowhere without knowledge in 3d modeling, and I’m planning to start simple, so I’m going through the Blender and Unity courses.

Before I became a programmer, I almost took my chances with graphical arts, so I believe I may dig up ghosts from the past with this course :slight_smile:

My goal is to understand how modeling and animation work, I really don’t know a thing. Maybe finishing the course being able to use blender to generate sprites for 2d games?

May the force be with us.
Zacani

Hello everyone ^^ My name is Patty and I am a newbie to Blender. I do have experience in Graphic Design and Special Effects, no not Computer Graphics FX but actual make up FX. Its fun but the world is changing and I refuse to be left behind! Special effects is no longer just make up and from my point of view its all going digital especially since the VR came out. I’ve heard of Blender before and thought “LETS DO THIS!”

I know we can all create greatness, with the power of Blender our imaginations are infinite.:star2:
Lets all do our best!:grinning:

• Patty

Hi. I’m Brian.
I’m a software engineer with 23 years of industry experience and interested in and dabble in game development and modelling. I’ve used other 3D packages and am not in the slightest bit artistic. I’m just curious about blender more than anything. I started out with TrueSpace with VRay and moved onto Carrara Pro.

It’s just a bit of fun really.

Hi Guys,

Just signed up to the Blender course & wanted to introduce myself.

My day job is working at a Church part-time as a videographer & editor here in Perth, Western Australia. I’m also starting to build my own videography & photography business and hope to be able to visual effects to my repertoire. I have dabbled with Blender in the past, learning off youtube but been looking for a more structure course.

Apart from that, I’m a pretty laid back guy… Like to be a bit of a joker & have a laugh. Enjoy reading comics and also train in boxing and jiu jitsu.

That’s me in a nutshell :smiley:

Norm

Hi I’m Casey,

I am currently a Web Developer, I have been developing websites for clients for the last year. I started programming in high school and decided I wanted to do this as a profession about 2 years ago.

I am taking this course because I have always had a passion for video games, It was a dream of mine several years ago to create my own game, but lacked the knowledge to do so. Now thanks to you guys and Udemy I now have an opportunity to gain the knowledge to realize my dream.

Hello, I’m a freelance programmer who works with Cocos2D, Unity, Android and iOS.
I’ve studied Maya and Blender by myself before but thought having a proper teacher will do great for me.
These are some of my works(I’m Japanese btw)

My goal is to make a gaming company and become wealthy.
Nice to meet you all. Let’s enjoy studying together :smiley:

Hello my name is Michael. Currently learning modeling to hopefully produce low poly models.

Good evening all,

Im from Costa Rica, what Im looking towards the end of the course is to skill up my 3D knowledge and modeling skills as well. Once Im done with this my goal is to start as a freelancer. What I most love is realism so that what Im aiming at. :grinning:

Hi I’m Qaswarah. I love programming, design and computers. Very exited about this course. It’s my first time using Blender. Wishing best of luck to everybody :grin:

Hello, new student here.

I would like to know if there’s a point in this is course where you’ll be teaching humanoid character modeling and character animation?

@Dominic Animation is section 5 and you get to design a realistic human head in section 8.

1 Like

Hello! Real excited to learn blender. Hoping to make my own D&D models, as well as maybe video game assets. Let’s see how it goes, eh?

Hello, my name is Henry Bueno, I’m Venezuelan but I live in the Netherlands, I’m a fanatic of programming and really interested on 3d Modelling and animation!

Hi everybody,

My name is Michel Smeets and I am from the Netherlands. My goal is to learn Blender to make models and short movies that represent physiological processes within our bodies which I will use for scientific publications or presentations.
I also would like to hobby a bit with hopefully photorealistic scenes and I am also interested in some small game development.

GreetZ Michel

Hello Blenders! My name is Ian and I have started this course to try and learn something new. I want to create an animated show/game for my 2yr old daughter ( she loves Toy Story!). I am studying this alongside Bens Unity course. Really looking for dads to making some shapes and meeting some of you guys along the way.

Privacy & Terms