Welcome Everyone!

Hi everyone, I am looking forward to learn more about this amazing 3D modelling tool.

Hello everyone. I’m Marek and I’m student. I do Blender as hobby. And I’m taking this course to progress with my skill level and I hope that one day Blender will be my living.

Hello, my name is Ashton and I am a student. My goal is to improve my animation skills so that i can be an animator or work on video games

1 Like

Hello, I’m Stu. I’m an aspiring game/VR developer and I’m learning to 3D model so I can make assets for my games. I would also like to learn to make short animations.

1 Like

Hi there ! I’m Remy, artist and indie game dev. I’m happy to begin this course and I hope it will be useful for all of us. Keep it up guys, good luck !

1 Like

Hello, i’m Leo and i’m from a small city in Brazil. i’m trying to learn 3D modeling, so i can make various mods for different games

2 Likes

Hello my name is wojtek and i want to be a game programmer but i also want to learn blender

2 Likes

Name’s DH and I’m looking to learn Blender to screw around a bit - hopefully can apply whatever I learn here to making assets for UE4.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

My name is Jacob, and I recently started my game dev journey a couple of months ago. My goal is that, by the time I’m about 30 years old, I will fully be working in the gaming industry (I’m currently 21, so I’ve got some time lol). As of right now, I’m finishing my last year at the University of Iowa, where I will graduate in the spring with a B.S. in Physics, and minors in Mathematics and Psychology. I decided to take the Blender course to add on to my game dev journey, and be able to make my own models and environments in my games. I’m currently taking this course along with the Unreal Engine course offered through Udemy.

2 Likes

Hey all! Just started the Blender course, glad to join the community and learn more about this program. I’m currently working through the Unity 3D course as well while I learn more about game development to start making my own games.

I come from an illustration background and recently started working with a indie gamedev company doing concept art for them and it really motivated me to finally pursue game development, which is something I never thought I could do (which I now know is horribly incorrect).

Good luck to all of you on your courses! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all make.

2 Likes

My name is Johannes (Nickname “JP”) and I am a german based Theatre lighting designer. Since video (projection) is getting more and more important, and one need something to create video content and animation, I decided that Blender would be a great starting point. Industry standard in this field seems to be Cinema 4D and the Adobe suite, but this far too expensive for just getting started. And seemingly Blender can do basically everything Cinema 4D can, so why spend thousands of Euros?

Am really looking forward completing this course and getting in touch with fellow students who might happen to work in the same area of interest.

2 Likes

Hi all! My name is Amber and I’m from Michigan. I have a Bachelor degree in Digital Imaging (includes web design, animation, graphic design, etc.). Very broad. It has been several years since I have worked with 3D modeling and animation, and I miss it dearly. I have experience working with Cinema 4D (like I said, it’s been a few years) and I want to get back into 3D animation.

I am looking forward to learning all about Blender and what I can do/make with Blender. One day, I’d love to get into music video production/animation.

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m Anastasia. I’m working on an immersive language learning game. And i’m starting this course to learn to create 3d models of characters and game assets.

The most challenging part would be modeling human emotions! Looking forward to the lesson about human face.

Good luck, everyone!

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m excited to learn how to Use Blender to design things for 3d printing. Happy to see so many people are active here, See you around.

3 Likes

Hey. I just picked up the Complete Blender Course. I am super excited for learning 3D modeling. I’ve been working on 2D art and animation for a long time now and finally decided to learn this new skill. It’s a bit overwhelming, but I’m super excited to learn, and eventually work in 3D.

3 Likes

Andrew From Little Rock AR here. Have used 3dMax in the past but the price is becoming prohibitive. I see the possibilities in Blender and am looking forward to using it and trying things out to see if the same tools are available.

3 Likes

Hello! Everett from Florida here. Picked up this course to try my hand at digital sculpting, hoping to learn a lot from taking this. I’v always been a creative type, but this is my first formal introduction to digital art in one of its may forms. Im using a Huion H420 to work in blender. My ultimate goal is 3d fabrication and maybe get into a little animation. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi guys, my name is Dan and I’ve just started the blender course. I’m a podiatry resident at a hospital in Long Island, NY and I’m looking for something to get my mind off the craziness of a typical work day. I love art and have always wanted to do 3D animation. This seemed like a great community/ place to start and I can’t remember the last time I was this excited about a project. My goal is to eventually create a 3D animated short, like a minute or two long. Can’t wait to get started. Have fun guys.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Bob Koonce and I’m from the Seattle area in Washinton state whitch is located in the United States. My interest in learning Blender is for a hobby. I’v watched a load of tutorials on youtube and I am hoping that I will learn alot more from this coarse.

2 Likes

Hi. I’m Charles. I took 3D animation courses waaaay back in Grad School (like in the early 90’s) but found 2d was much more to my liking so after twenty years of 2d animation I’m just getting back into the 3d animation scene and trying to relearn old skills while learning new ones.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms