Welcome Everyone!

Hey guys, I’m just beginning the course in Blender. I’m a complete novice at coding, animation and graphic design but excited to learn skills which could see me later achieve animation and design for games, music videos and films.

Hello all I am just starting out on my Cosplay 3d Printing and Modeling and would like to have lots of fun doing this. I have made some really cool things with my 3d printers from Lightsabers to Vaders Helmet and Captain Phasms working on the Armor and Finishing Boba Fett Jet Pack.

1 Like

Hello All,
I’m Chris Cappella. It’s been a while since I’ve been doing 3d (We’re Talking Power Animator and original Maya). I’m a UX designer and I have been working with a 3d artist at work doing some web AR (augmented Reality) stufff. It has sparked my personal passion in 3d again. Blender is great for personal enthusiasts like myself, but I am really rusty when it comes to even simple modeling.

I would love to created my own AR game someday. Something simple, fun and addictive.

I’m Sam Collier from Brooklyn, New York City, I have very little 3D experience but I have enjoyed using Unreal Engine 4 and C++ I am missing the art aspect of my game and so I think that this course should help out with that.

Hi all, I’m from Denmark. Doing a little brush-up on blender here. Haven’t been doing much 3D for a couple of years.

Hello everyone! I am Florida in the US. I would like to use Blender to make impactful 3D videos to portray topics and experiences the world may not be aware of.

Hi, I’m from Sweden and I’m interested in learning Blender in order to be able to study 3D game art at university next year (hopefully). I have never done any 3D work before, and I’m a bit scared I won’t be able to learn, but I’m giving it a shot, which is all anyone can ever do, I guess!

Greeting, I’m Anthony from Italy and I’m interested in 3D sculpting and 3D animation, so I asked myself why not start to learn something with a course, so here I’m.

Hi everyone. My name is Kirk and I’m from Dallas, Tx. This is my first real attempt at 3D modeling. I’m mostly interested in printing out what I create. Not as much into the animation. Mainly I’m interested in creating characters for D&D and other games. Also for prototyping some Jigs and ideals I have.

Hi guys!
Starting on 3d recently! Actually to bring 2d game on the next level!
Cheers!

Hello! Everyone
I’m Allan. I’v bean wondering what’s behind a game for a long time, so I want reveal it for myself.

Eric Here. Hello to everyone!

Greetings and salutations.
I am here to learn blender interface and solid object modeling to produce personal use items with a 3d printer.

Hi guys! I’m Daniel and currently a software engineer in South Australia. Keen to diversify my skills so I can make some quality assets for games I develop in Unity. Complete artistic noob, looking forward to becoming familiar with the best free 3D tool out there! :slight_smile:

¡Hola everybody! I’m just a college student wanting to learn more skills in my free time and Blender has been keep getting my attention so here we are. umu

Hello everyone, I am Jason.
Blender is just so interesting and
I wish I can make some moving pictures to better demo my products
or present my project design.

See you around.

Good day!

(this feels just like the usual first day of class intro, except a little less awkward :smile: )

My name is Danielle and I am a full stack developer with a passion for games - especially the teaching and story telling capabilities inherent in the gaming experience.

I dabbled a little in Blender here and there, but I decided to dive head first into a comprehensive course when I realized that the assets for the game I wanted to create just weren’t there. This is my first real game and I want to learn as much as possible anyway.

Silver lining: now I’ll get exactly what I want and have another skill under my belt. Let’s go!

Hi all. I just started the CBC course today. I’ve had a little practice with Blender already.

My main goal is to make educational videos using 2D and 3D animation.

Hi everyone - I’m just starting out in Blender - my main experience is 8 years in Solidworks and a few in Rhino.
My day job is as a Product/Industrial Designer and part of what i want to explore Blender for is as an alternative visualization tool for my designs. But I’m also quite interested in how I could put my experience in 3D modelling into other areas and creative industries like modelling for gaming and movies.
Looking forward to it and hope to talk to some of you along the way.

Hi, I’m Victor. I’m a total beginner looking to delve into Blender. I’d like to use Blender to model and print my own creations for personal use, like as D&D miniatures

Privacy & Terms