Welcome Everyone!

Greetings from Washington State. Is this the blender I use for Margaritas?

Hai my name is Nurhudayati Mardiam from Indonesia. Nice to meet you

Greetings from the United Kingdom! Going to college next year to study Games Art so trying to get a leg up and learn Blender now. Would like to work in the games or film industry doing 3D modelling or Animation!

Jay Cisneros, from San Salvador, El Salvador.

Pleasure to meet you all.

Hello from Vancouver, BC :smiley:
I’ve worked in motion graphics for over 15 years mostly in 2D. You can see my work here if you’re curious. I’m hoping to get over my fear of 3D and expand my skills.

Future learning goals include UI/UX, Unity, and Unreal Engine.

Hello from Poland, I’m Maciek and I’m currently taking the Unity 3D course. I’ve decided to do a little side quest with blender to spice up my game designs.

If you’d like to see my games and projects, visit my itch page.

Hey everyone,

I’m currently working in the games industry but looking to improve my skill set by adding 3D modelling and Unity (doing the RPG course alongside this which is also great) :slight_smile:

Hi there. I am a student of many online courses trying to find my home in the game industry and have decided that i would like to work on Level design. Environments and weapons buildings and basically all types of items / zones / characters for Unity assets. I am about to start working with blender and looking forward to what this course has to offer as an intro. I have worked with unity extensively and am tired of free assets or bought assets which are terrible. I have a lovely PC workstation and am looking to use it to full potential with 3d modeling. I hope this course will help me begin that journey. I have completed many unity courses but to progress i will not be happy until i have my own made assets and levels. Also i am very competent with pixel art.

Hello there,
my name is Gait and im Tunisian.
Very happy to see that there are a lot of new studends every week, there are posts here that proves that people are very intrested in the 3D world such as me.

I always loved the 3D art and but never had the chance to study it.
This online course will allow me to study and keep my full time job at the same time, looking forward to meet most of you and maybe to create some beginners contents in order to help each other improve.

Hey there,
My name is Gil and I have been experimenting with the world of computers since I was 11, and haven’t stopped ever since. My goal is to work at Nintendo, making videogames and 3D models.

Hello and good day,
I’m Christopher James, but you guys can call me Toff.
I would like to expand my knowledge other than programming, so I tried this Blender course.
I’m interested in software, game, and mobile development.

Nice to meet all of you!

Hey there,

I’m V. Lately I’ve developed an interest in 3D modelling. Especially in making 3D game assets. 3D modelling is the farthest thing to my occupation. However, I’m hoping to learn a great deal about it :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Yo yo yo.
Looking forward to learning 3D modelling to boost my game dev skills. Especially the 3D pipeline.
:raised_hands:

Hello, I’m jeff i’m just looking to learn blender to add a tool to my tool belt when in my art direction career

Hi there, I’m Adelina
I’m passionate about games and VR games are becoming more and more interesting.
This is why I thought it would be nice if I started to learn a bit about how to create the actual models that they use.
I’m looking forward to learn a lot! :blush:

Hi, I’m here to learn how to make 3D graphics for games! I’m really excited to start.

hi, i am sangyun. i am completely beginner of blender also 3d modeling as well. i would like to make organic shape finally. good luck to me and also you guys.

Hi Everyone!
I’m Aleksandr and I’m beginner of blender. I want to create own game project and make 3D objetcs myself.

Hello from Florida, USA
I’m Gerardo. I want to expand my tool arsenal, I use Maya, Mudbox, 3dsMax. I want to learn Blender because Autodesk products are very expensive.

Hi everyone! My name is Marc, I’m 14 years old, and I don’t really have any experience in 3D stuff, apart from building in Roblox from time to time, which is a great but not professional 3D modelling software. I’ve watched some videos on Youtube about Blender, and it seems pretty complicated but fascinating!

I don’t have any particular goals for now, but I’m hoping I can earn some money in the near future if I learn fast enough. Money is not my main goal, but I really like computer science in general and it would be great if it can make me earn some money. I mean if it’s something I like, why not? :wink:

So I’m hoping that, with some hard work, I’ll get comfortable with Blender quickly and soon make some great things. :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms