Welcome Everyone!

Hello! I’m Mel, I’m from New York but moving to Arizona very soon. I’ve been using blender on my own for a few years now with tutorials from youtube. I’ve been intensely interested in creating my own 3D worlds and characters. I’m primarily a digital illustrator, but I’m also trying to learn some coding for web design and to create interactive “games” or environments. I would love to be able to create a career out of my skillset some day.

Hi everyone!

My name’s Luis. I work full-time as a fullstack web developer writing React/Redux user interfaces and using Node.js servers in sunny Arizona. Looking to rekindle an old high-school hobby which was Blender. I have some experience but I’m no doubt behind on recent Blender changes and features. Looking forward to asking and hopefully answering some questions where I can in this course!

Hardware specs: video card: GTX1060, processor: i5 7500, ram: 8gb ddr3
Software specs: win10
I think I can handle non-insane Blendin’ lol

Feel free to message me on Twitter/Github: @louiemontes to collab :smile:

Hello Fellow Blenderites, happy to join this community. Been working on getting familiar with blender for a couple of weeks now. Its been going really well. Figured that more resources to feed my ever expanding tool box are always a good asset. :joy:. I am currently working on putting the skills I have learned thus far together to make a fun animation however my bigger goal is to bring to life the graphic novel, I am working on, to life. As well as build a great demo or begining from that novel as a game. I look forward to getting to know you others out there, who are also amidst similar projects and hope we can learn a lot from each other.

Hi everybody, my name is Sam and I’m a cook from NYC. I’m looking to turn my video game hobby into something a little more productive, and have always been interested in 3D sculpting and animation. I love horror movies and monsters, and drawing grotesque beasties. I’m hoping this course will give me the basic tools I need to take my creature designs to the next level, and hopefully turn them into a marketable skill.

Hello, I’m Kajetan. I’m from Poland and I bought this course to learn Blender :slight_smile:

Hello, I am a photographer and graphic designer by trade, wanting to expand my skills and expertise, and 3D modelling was something I always wanted to try but never gave it a go.
I am starting a MSc Digita Media and Design program in September, and was recommended to start learning Blender ASAP. Seems like the stars have finally aligned! :slight_smile:

Hey everyone, I’m Tim. My goal is to make 3D video games and I haven’t really had the chance to learn 3D modeling until now, and that’s mainly due to the fact that someone bought me this course.

same here buddy XD

Hi, I am a programmer (studying now. computer engineering year 4) i want to be a game designer some day that mean I need to know everything include modeling. My goal is to make a cool 3D indie openworld game as great as minecraft. (I hope I can make it)

Hi all, my name is Charlie. I’m a reformed programmer looking to expand my creative side. I’ve kept an eye on 3D graphics tools (including Blender) for several years, but this is my first time diving in head first. My goal is to achieve a level of competency in Blender that allows me to realize some product designs I’ve had rattling around in my head for quite some time now.

1 Like

Hello!
My name is Claudia, I’m 20 years old and live in Spain. I study Fine Arts in Valencia and wasn’t able to take the 3D modelling course because the class was full, so I decided to take this online course to try and learn the basic tools blender has to offer (I’m very bad at working at computers, so trying the program out on my own was a complete failure) to take my artistic experimentation to the next level.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I am a neuroscientist and interested in how to make 3D animation and motion graphic. Good luck!

1 Like

Hi All!

My name is Jordan Whiteside, Im a recent graduate from university in the UK looking to broaden my skills in video games and apps design and development. My aim from this course is to learn how to use the infamous Blender!

1 Like

Hey everyone,
My name is Jahim Clarence and I am relatively new at 3D animation and modeling.I really hope to learn how to use and sharpen these skills so I can create beautiful projects.I look forward to learning alongside and from many of you guys.Thanks for including me in this community.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Brian Heilig. I’ve been a software developer for 20+ years. I’ve done some video game development, and am tired of not having the ability to create my own 3d models. Looking forward to learning! My goal is to create a simple isometric online RPG for me, my family, and my friends to play.

1 Like

Gary here, a Scientist looking to learn 3D for making special figures and diagrams. This is my response to Lecture 1

2 Likes

Greetings! I am here…To learn!.. My goals:
CGI art, game development.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m Chris Palmer and I can’t wait to get started on this course. Like a lot of you I am an indie game developer and looking to add another tool to my tool box.

hi just started the course and looking forward to work through it so i have a better understanding of 3d modeling

Hello,

I look forward to learning more about Blender! I want to make video games in 3D eventually.

Privacy & Terms