Welcome Everyone!

Hi
My name is John, I’m here to learn as much as possible about 3d modelling, animation and Blender. My goal is to became a professional asset creator one day.

Hello My name is Amiran, happy to join this community, I used free tutorials on youtube to create some staff and I wan’t to know more and learn more techniques.

my Goal is to create animations for youtube

Hello, my name is Duncan. Just joined the course and community. I’ve been learning blender for the last month or so through YouTube tutorial video’s but have decided to enrol in an official course.

Not sure what my goal is really, I simply enjoy learning new things and have a passion for art in many forms. After a few hours playing with blender I have however found myself a little addicted so looking forward to learning the fundamentals and seeing what everyone else can create.

Hello, my name is Leo (I am from Norway so excuse the English). I am a gamer and I have wanted to make a game for quite a time now, but I don`t know how to create 3d models. I saw this course and thought why not. so that’s why I am here.

Hey there, I’m Korkie or Kornflake as you wish :innocent: I’m a second year university student studying Film Production, although I don’t have a particular goal or career in mind. Film is just something I enjoy due to its creative aspect.

If there’s one thing you should know about me it’s that I change my mind like a girl changes clothes (I don’t actually like pop songs much, and if you didn’t get the reference then… I really don’t know what to say :sweat_smile:). Point being that it’s extremely difficult for me to find things that interest me for long enough to actually progress and develop in those fields. However, two years ago I came up with a game idea for an mmorpg and since then I’ve become extremely obsessed with this idea. I spent the past couple of years sketching out characters, maps, coming up with plot ideas and quests and I’ve finally decided to try and bring this whole thing to life! So now I’m really hoping to progress towards making it a reality with the help of this course and the community :sparkling_heart: Oh, I also have a cat. Yes, that had to be said. :cat:

I know what you mean! I tried following some YouTube videos to start off with, but after three hours I messed up my entire interface and everything seemed to go up in flames :sweat_smile: Glad to know I’m not the only one useless at working with computers :joy:

Greetings,

I am glad to have found t his course, I have dabbled with other 3d applications such as 3DS max and a little in maya student edition but never got anywhere. I want to learn to bring my ideas to live even though I am artistically dumb lol. I still love messing around with 3d modeling , textures and animation so that I can work on making my own game someday in unity. I look forward to discussing the class and helping where I can.

cheers. !!

Hello, everyone. My interest in this course is furthering my hobby of modeling, to get a good foundation of in modeling with Blender with an eye on perhaps publishing/selling/getting quite serious. I have a bit of experience in game production and development (level editing), though since then I’ve merely dabbled and doodled. Now I would like to give it a real effort with real guidance, as opposed to the chaos of HowTo videos out there. I look forward to learning with you all!

Hi! My name´s Jesper. I´ve studied classical art for a few years and have dabbeled in 3d modelling too and from in those years but has recently fallen in love with rendering 3d images and now want to learn to make my own things to render, from landscapes to clothes to random nick nacks.

Hello everyone,

My name is Camilla and I am from Cape Town, South Africa.

I am a digital designer (graphic design & front-end development). I am wanting to up skill myself and move into the world of character design, 3d modeling and animation. It has always been a passion of mine.

I absolutely love animated movies and I want to be a part of it.

YouTube is helpful to a point, but it is not always easy for beginners. I find that they demonstrate something too quickly to grasp, or that your end result is not the same.

Yes! I’ve also found that a lot of the time, because Blender has so many shortcuts, YouTubers forget to show or mention what they’re doing. Most of the time they have an icon which clearly shows each button they press, but if they forgot to show it even just once, if you can’t work it out for yourself, you end up stuck and unable to progress through the project! So it’s great that this course shows everything starting from the very basics.

Hello, I am new to Blender and just starting this course. I wish to become a freelance creator of 3D works in the game of Second Life. Particularly architecture and possibly clothing in the future.

Hey all. Toronto-based UX designer here that’s found an interest in 3D design. I’d love to go into 3D animation, but realize that there’s so much to this field that I should start with the basics first. Let’s see how this goes :slight_smile:

Hello everyone I’m not necessarily new to Blender but I want to relearn it since it’s been a few years and I wanted to make characters for a game I’m making.

Hi all. I’m new to Blender but I have a lot of experience with parametric modelling through my job. I’m taking this course to expand 3d modelling capabilities.

Whats up my fellow Modelers/Animators I have some experience with blender mostly self-taught from some experience YouTubers like Blender Guru and CG Cookie. I’m hoping to get good enough to start making my own animations with my own models, not with someone else’s. I have a lot of ideas and stories that I want to create, so with that said LET’S BEGIN!.

I agree, and half of the videos could be out of date confusing the watcher because the interface is different than yours. Although the Youtuber Blender Guru doesn’t have a whole lot of animation mostly modeling and particle system.

Hi all, I am Rita from Ireland. I hope you all have a gr8 day.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Alex and I am aspiring Game Producer out of Delaware. I have taken a few courses in Blender, C#, and Unity on udemy and edx , and I’m looking to grow my skills so I can develop my own game and hopefully studio.

Hope to learn a lot,

• Alex
1 Like

Privacy & Terms