Welcome Everyone!

Hi! I’m Andy. I’m a 2D animator in LA but it seems like there’s a lot more work for people with 3D skills so I’m just hoping to learn more and be better.

What’s up?? I’m Tony. I am born and raised in San Diego, Ca. I’m a lifelong gamer since getting a NES back in 1989! My favorite gaming genres are FPS and sports games. Platformers are cool too.

My goal is to release my very first video game, a FPS, on Android within 2 years.

I hope for a warm reception from players to my game, after which I want to put together a small indie studio that works remotely from home.

Hello,
My name is Mariana and i am interested in 3D modelling especially for character creation and animation!

Hello!

My name is Jacob. I am very excited to begin 3D Modeling with Blender and look forward learning this skill set that will only help me grow as an artist!

Hello to all,

My name is Alexandre, I’ve started to use Blender as a tool to recreate ancient cities and archaeological sites and I really have a lot of fun with it. Now I want to now more and improve my skills.

Hi There! My name is Antonio, but everyone can call me Tom.
I started this course to be able to make my own short animated movies and learn how to use CGI. I’m very excited to start it

Hello!
I’m Matt, greetings from Italy :it:
I’m an IT student, artist and Animation enthusiast!!

Hey everyone /wave! Just got ahold of the Blender course from Udemy and I figured I’d say hi! I’m looking to try my hand at modeling to see if I have a knack at it. Primarily got interested after discovering that the game Witch It was created in Blender. Anyways, if anyone has any newbie tips, I’m all ears!

Hello there!
I have started to learn unity and this is my first “vehicle”, created in unity environment. :smiley:
photo_2018-07-24_01-04-56photo_2018-07-24_01-04-40

1 Like

Hi everyone I am here to learn Blender so I can make an award winning movie at my desk and retire at 45 no I’m not joking

1 Like

Hi everybody, my name is Marius and I am doing the udemy course for unity as well as 3d modelling for blender. Game design always has been my hobby.

Hi Everyone,

I’m very excited to get started with Blender! I started out using Bryce 3D when I was a kid but got sidetracked with cinematography. I’m very happy to be getting back into CGI!

Hello, folks. Total noob to Blender here, pretty excited to learn the program and develop some new skills. I noticed that this seems to be the place where we’re supposed to make a first post rather than in the Q&A section of the slides, so here I am.

-DemBunz

Hello

l just love art, to see and to create. And I think a tool like Blender takes it a step further from a 2D to 3D frame.

Hello everyone. My name is Amanda and I teach research skills to young children. My students love to make “documentaries” (research projects) using our green screen and their drawings, and we use the Adobe Suite to animate it and put it together. All our animation is sprite style (unless we purchase things from Videohive, which gets very expensive). I would love the kids to be able to interact with their creations in a 3D arena in their videos. I am entirely Youtube educated when it comes to digital art and animation, so I hope everyone will bear with what might sound like really stupid questions.

hi did blender a little to learn it, i was gone a long time so i going to start over the lecture.
only got to lecture 56 but forgot most all of it. :sweat_smile:

Greetings fellow members of the community.

My name is Moises and I just recently got myself into Blender and its community.
I’ve always found compelling the artistic and creative potential of video games and animation.

As part of my passion, I seek to create my own stories and convert them into something everyone can appreciate and enjoy. Thus, I trust Blender will help me to develop useful skills to reach my goals.

Hello from Colorado, USA. I am a complete beginner who would like to learn 3D modeling and animation.
I always admired people who create CGI. This course will be a glimpse into that creative process. Also, I’ve been playing Second Life game and always marvel at people who are able to create realistic looking homes, landscapes, characters and animations. I would love to learn to do something similar. I am looking forward to this course.

1 Like

Hi Everyone, My name is Az, I’m from London and I’m here to learn 3d animation to start a youtube channel project :slight_smile:

Hello, my name is Darrell. I used to be quite the comic book artist and have decided to move my creative flair to a more modern platform. I am thinking of both games and 3d animation. I also have a few awesome stories that have come to mind that would translate into very well received games and movies.

Privacy & Terms