Welcome Everyone!

Hi
i’m SHAHZAIB from PAKISTAN

Hello everyone, I am JP and I am from France.

I’ve been having this course in my list for a while and always put it to later, now is the time! I’m just trying to put some more art into my otherwise science-filled life.

Greetings,
Scott
Learning Blender for about 18 different reasons.

Hi Every One

This is where it is all begin. Starting from nothing and by the end I will come out as something. :wink:

Hello everybody
Szymon from Poland saying hi.

Hey guys, I’m Mace and I’m here to learn Blender so I can try to make videos for fun and maybe get good enough to try to find work in the field one day. I already have a bit of experience with Blender, but only a minor amount. I came here to try to learn the basics in a new light.

Hello guys! My name is kevin.
I’m a high school student from Taiwan.
My english is not very good so i may not make a good work.
I hope that i can make a fun video after taking the course.

Hello all!
I’m Michael and I want to make games with Unreal/Unity. That is all.:evergreen_tree:

Hello to all.

I’m Jay. I’ve been developing software for many years. I’m fascinated by 3d modeling and want to learn more. No ambitions right now other than to learn more and treat this as a hobby. But who knows where it might lead?

Hello everyone !

I’m Antoine, and I’ve been developping with GameMaker for the last years. I’m here because I want to learn 3D modeling so that I can switch to Unreal Engine !

Hi everyone!
I’m from South Africa and new to the 3d world. I’m giving this course a go to see whether I will enjoy Blender, and how far my creativity can go.

Hi everyone,

Here broadening my skillset a bit for gamedev and 3d printing purposes. Looking forward to seeing what you all make!

Hey! Graphic Designer and illustrator from Sweden here. I want to learn 3D to broaden my skillset :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, everyone! Big hello from Moscow!

My name is Alex, I am currently working on a game (first, I joined Unity 3d course and here are the results :slight_smile: )
I am curious and excited to explore 3d-modeling software, partially as a part of exploration of gamedev environment, partially for my game (it is called GrandMother Effect, btw :slight_smile: , partially just out of curiosity. Good luck to all and great to join another one of Ben’s and Co courses!!

Unity is awesome course, highly recommended!

Hello . I’m new in graphics. I want to be a professional graphic designer. Thanks

Hello,
just starting your class, looking forward to create!
Thank you

Hi There,
Was told to say hi so trying things out. Hope I’ll learn something about Blender through this course. Cheers
Larry

Hi my name is Nathan I like 3d modeling and games. When I was in High school I went to a magnet school and was had modeling has a major for 2 years. The classes had had me use 3dsmax 7 I was wondering if this is like that?

Hiya,

Here to hopefully get a jump-start on some capstone classes this fall, my final semester, which involve designing AR/MR/VR applications and we seem to have a shortage of modelers. Looking forward to learning some tricks.

Peter

Privacy & Terms