Welcome Everyone!

Thats great, search for “blender course community” on Facebook and request to join the group.

hello Gordon of Newport

hello there, just saying hi to everyone. (doing my challenge)

Hello, im Kuda, Zimbabwean and Im really looking forward to making some great stuff with blender and possibly a very short animated film after finishing up the whole course.

Hello everyone, This is Suhas from India. i found 3D modelling in blender very interesting. We (few of my college mates) have though to make a game. So i wanted to learn blender to make 3D models for that. Really excited to take the course!!!Looking forward to learn as much as possible from the videos as well as this wonderful Community!!

Hi, my name is Jean Carlo from Brazil

Heyo, my name’s Lauren and I’m from California, USA. I work more with digital art and graphic design so I wanted to expand my skills by learning 3D modeling with Blender. Let’s all learn well!

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I’m Vladimir and I am interested in Video Game Design and Development. Thank you.

Hello! I’m looking to learn 3D modeling for a potential career change…

Hello everyone, my name is Jacque (Jackie that is :wink:) ~ although very much a newbie, I’m really excited about learning!!

Hello! My name is Gemma (from Barcelona but currently in London).
I am a scientist (researcher) actually … reallly interested in science visual communication. I have done some work in illustrator and photoshop, which I greatly enjoy, but I am trying to learn 3D rendering and I would like to be able to create short animations at some point.

Looking forward to learn how to do that in Blender :slight_smile:

hello every one Iam Mohammed from Qatar and am doing my challenge 01

Hello, I’m Jurre.
I watched a lot of blender tutorials in the last years, but I’m still not able to make great thinks as I like. So I bought this course and I hope it will help me to create a bunch of 3d art and photorealistic images.

Hi, I’m Manjunath.
Am Software Developer and having 13+ years of experience. I wanted to Learn and Develop a Game and 3D Modelling from scratch and publish it on iOS and Android devices. I have taken Unity and Unreal course from GameDev.tv ( Rick and Ben ) and now want to create my own characters and environments. It’s a long way journey. Around 80% of Android and iOS App development courses completed along with Unity (yet to start Unreal ) and now into Blender!

Hello, i am Anand, i have passion to make character animation and animated movies. so that I have started with this blender course :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I’m Tony. Took up this course as I wanted to dig in again into 3D animation after a hiatus of over 15-20 years I guess (last program I used was TrueSpace 3 from Caligary). No specific goal to reach, just seeing where I can go from this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, everyone.
My name is Christian, I’m from Mexico and I want to learn 3D to set my skills in practice, I am a huge fan of videogames and cinematics in 3D following this my first goal and dream is to have my own creations of 3D or colaborate with companies of videogames or movies (like Pixar, etc) I want to create my own design as all of you too so, good luck all of you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Everyone,
My name is Ogelenye, i’m new here and it’s so cool to be here and i want to thank you guys for being here because without you this wouldn’t exist. My intentions are to learn to create the next generation 3D animations and modeling too in order to develop world class games.
Once again thank you for this opportunity and i will appreciate it if our seniors here can help me in my quest for learning.

Regards

Hi all,

I am Marcin. Some time ago I try to start blender learning on my own but I didn’t continue. Now it is time to finish it :slight_smile: I think that this course should help a lot.

Br

1 Like

Hello there, I’m a newbie from Belgium, looking for visual ways to make journalism more interactive. I’m already doing some webdesign, and now I’ve decided to make 3D modelling for journalism, so I can have a more creative part in my work and try new ways of telling stories.

Love from Namur !

Ada

Privacy & Terms