Welcome Everyone!

Hello everyone,

I’m working out of Michigan as a freelance designer and illustrator. I’m taking this course with the hope of using it for character design and as a tool for other creative projects in general.

Howdy everyone! I’m a UX designer that loves to learn and grow my skill sets, so I decided I’d learn how to do 3D modeling. I also have a 3D printer and want to learn how to create my own models to print.

i’m Martin from Sweden. iam new to this course. i have a long journey to go in order to master what iam so passionated about. i got some codeing skills but far from perfect. my ambition with this course is to be able to make a story based game with epic cut scenes. the game is a work in progress useing Unreal Engine.

Hi, name is Ronald
new to the course, hope to see my creativity skyrocket. Final goal is be able to create 3d characters

Hello everyone,

My name is Timothy and I am a first year CS major. I have always had a passion for video games and in the last few years have begun the journey towards become a game dev. I primarily work on the code behind the game, but as well have interest in game design, and of course 3D modeling! I wish to be able to work in the game dev industry, but my desire to learn Blender is to assist me in making my own games. I love RPG’s and Strategy games, and would love to create some beautiful blend of the genres as a side project!

Hello everyone! I’m a CE student and I’d like to learn how to make nice things in blender!

Hello everyone! My name is Logan and I am taking this Blender course because I have a goal that I wanted to have an app on the app store by the end of this summer. I use Unity 3d and I figured Blender would give me more intricate designs. Anyway, nice to meet you all and good luck on the course!! :grinning:

Westly, I just wanted to say that I think it’s really cool how you extended yourself to the community. Not only in your honesty but in your offer to help if anybody needs it. My name is Kevin, and I periodically cruise the forum just checking out peoples work. I enjoy learning and finding inspiration from the work of others that are interested or engaged in hobbies similar to mine.
I think that you are going to do just fine with your writing…(I love the PB & J line)! But take a bit of advice from a fellow writer. Go ahead and sell your book. Sell as many copies as you can, as it warrants…but do not write to make money. If you are thinking of it like a job,(or stressing over it because you are depending on the income that it will generate, than you are going to shortchange yourself and your readers because your heart will not be in what you are doing, rather, why you are doing it. It can really suck the joy out of it too.
Write your truth and write because there’s something that you’ve got to say, and it will stay purer, longer.
Keep doing what your doing and of course, Happy Blending.

Hello,
My name is Cody and I am new to Blender (and 3d modeling all-together). I’m not sure if this particular course would be for me but what I hope to learn and have the skill set to do by the end of the course is having the knowledge and skillset to create models that I could 3d print and use for a tabletop game/setting (such as D&D).

Hello everyone my name is Emmanuel and I am completely new to Blender. I want to learn more about 3D Modelling and see what I can do with Blender.

Hello,
My name is Kyle, I am from South Africa, I have a great interest in 3D modelling and animation.

I love video games and wish to be a part of the industry. My goal is to be a part of a small team and create a game that affects people emotionally, one that changes not only their views on video games, but on the world and people around them, through story, visuals, and sounds.

Hello! I really like 3D animations and would love to someday work in a game dev/ “Pixar-like” company. Right now I’m enroled in a web dev course and working as a design tutor (using softwares like Gimp, Gravit Designer and Inkscape).

Hello! I’m in high school now and i have an interest in visual effects design and am considering perusing it in college and i thought that learning blender would be a great place to start!

Hello, I’m glad to have caught this course in the huge sale. I’m looking forward to seeing how much more powerful I can make my art through Blender.

Hello Everyone, I am Alex, I believe it shall be exciting going through this blender course

Challenge Accepted!

My name is Tomas and i want to contribute to the game industry and internacional game culture.

I want to test the limits of my abilities and work with people of passion to create amazing things.

I’m not certain about the course of my carrer, but i’m sure this course is a step in the right direction for my professional and personal life.

Thanks to all the teachers, collegues and entrepreneurs that made this experience possible.

Hello from Argentina. Would like to get into blender and c# programming.

Hello everyone from Australia, im new to blender and I’m eager to make a 3d spaceship model with animations :slight_smile:

Hello!
Hjalmar her from South Africa.
I want to become a 3D character modeller.
Great to become part of the Blender community!

Me too!!!
i’m interested in all GENRES of games except RPG

Privacy & Terms