Welcome Everyone!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Michael. I am an educator and an artist. I have wanted to learn a 3D modeling program for a long time and learned about Blender. My goal is just to become comfortable with all of the tools and have a deep knowledge base on how to apply the tools.

Hello Iā€™m Nathan and Iā€™m taking this course as a complete beginner to 3D modelling and animation, I hope to learn some things and maybe do something with it in the future, although Iā€™m not sure what yet.

Hello,

My name is Lael. Iā€™m currently living in New Mexico, and my goal in learning blender is mainly personal development. Not sure what I want to do with it yet, but looking forward to exploring the possibilities.

hello,
Im Victor, Currently living in Mexico, I already have some experience with blender but its all based on practice and youtube videos, so this is my first formal experience learning blender.

Hi i am new :smiley:

Hey everyone, Iā€™m Jay. Iā€™m software engineer in Los Angeles with an interest in 3D Modeling.

Hi! Iā€™m Pat, I work in the snowboard industry currently but have always had a huge passion for the gaming industry and would one day love to get in to a career involving games. My main hobby is photography but I have no experience in modelling.

1 Like

Hello from Sydney, AUS. I am completely new to blender. I want to be able to make game assets, I have been looking for a structured course to learn Blender that offers help and forums for questions. So far it seems like Iā€™ve come to the right place. :slight_smile:

Hello from London UK, I am learning Blender to help me with a project linked to Deaf Sign Language.

Hello from Michigan ! I took a game design course in High School but I didnā€™t learn much about Blender, mostly Unity. Iā€™m excited to join the community and learn as much as I can about Blender.

Hello

Hi Michael et al. My name is Charles and I live in Adelaide, South Australia.

I am a kind of beginner indie developer, been using Maya for a long time but itā€™s time to stop using an unlicensed copy, bite the bullet and learn Blender. Working on a survival open world game for about 4 years. Canā€™t really code so I use state machines. Most of my modeling has been for static props. Hope to be able to adapt some of the Maya polygon mesh techniques I am used to, using Blender.

Hey everyone!

Taking this course in hopes of becoming a successful 3D modeler/animator.

Nice to meet all of you!

1 Like

I learned a new word todayā€¦ Autodidact

Good luck with your game !

Hi,

John Stinson here. Wanting to learn some modeling for a game Iā€™m wanting to build.

Evening all. Just started the Blender course on Udemy, looking to get my head around Blender for use in 3d printingā€¦

Good evening! Iā€™m Jenny and have been wanting to learn 3D graphics for my crafting, building home improvement plans, and any possible future project. I look forward to learning!

Hi Shannon. Just started this course too. Been making game assets for years. The most important thing I find you need is to have the normals on your models facing the right way. Objects in a game engine (and in games) have faces with only one side, while it may look right in a modelling program unless you know how to make your models the right way, things disappear in the game. I expect all this will be covered in this course.

Just did the Normals lesson, bloody easy to fix in Blender mate.

Hello, all.

My name is Paul, and Iā€™m not a total Blender noob. I was lucky enough to take a brick and mortar course on Blender. The bad thing is that brick and mortar courses have things like snow days, confused students who monopolize instructor time, etc. I donā€™t feel the foundation was extremely solid, therefore Iā€™m here! Excited to get started. I would love to be able to create Unreal assets for things like archviz and or Unreal Marketplace.

Best,

Paul

Privacy & Terms