Welcome Everyone!

Hello everyone.
My name is Paul and I am interested in creating 3D models and animations. Not professionally, but as placeholders for my games and as eye-candy for my presentations.
I’m currently in the waiting phase before my informatics studies and have a lot of time on my hands, so I hope that I will progress fast.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

What a wonderful course so far. Well done Michael and Ben :slight_smile:
I’m a mechanical designer and I work mostly in Solidworks. I need to merge artwork that has been created in illustrator with models that are created in solidworks to be 3d printed (Stratasys polyjet multi-color) as prototypes. As far as I know solidworks will not export a VRML file (.wrl) and so I need this work around to create a print ready file with the correct geometry and artwork information.

I’d love to know if anyone out there is already doing this.
Thanks!
Charles (gregg)

1 Like

Hi, my name is Stuart and im here to enjoy all that blender has to offer. I have always had a passion for 3d modelling, ever since I was a junior and dabbled in 3d junior on the Amiga 500, then later on with 3dsmax. Im excited to be a part of this blender course and I am looking forwards to lots of designing fun here with blender. :slight_smile:

Hey everyone!

My name is Taylor, and I am interested in learning blender for 3d printing, and eventually animation. I’ve always had an interest in digital animation, but I never really took steps to learn how to do much. I’ve decided I want to change that, and hopefully this course can help guide me in the right direction!

Just introducing myself. I am Andrea, I am Media Engineering based in Turin, Italy. This semester I have an exam on CG and GUI, and I am sure this course could really help me to pass the exam. I am really excited to join this course cause I always have a passion for videogames and I want to understand and learn how they are made. The last reason is trying to improve my english (I hope).

Thanks, Andrea

Hello all!

I’m Robert, and I’m using this course to sharpen up my blender skills a bit. I’ve been using it non-professionally as a hobby for about two years now, and I’m ready to get a little bit more serious.

1 Like

Hello! I’m Emily and I’m a neuroscientist. I work in R&D for a medical device company, and my goal is to create an interactive 3D environment to educate physicians and other healthcare professionals on our products.

1 Like

Hi Guys my name is Denny. I want to learn 3d modeling so i can be on my path to creating a Norse Mythology game, and need characters to make. I believe this will help me

Hi Omer here from Pakistan

1 Like

Hey, just sterted the course, i want to learn blender to be able to create interactive 3d environments.

Hi. I am Raivis.

have some extended experience in Jewelry and metallurgy. Have some extended experience in such fields as TTRPG LARP historical reenactment and some extended interest in history and mythology.

One day friend of mine told me - ah, Raivis, it is so hard for me to find an artist, that could help me with game development and it is some problem at all, with guys i know… and that was thing for me, that pushed to try out Blender, as art, and 2d drawings is quite big part of my life. and - i fell in love with it.

Now, possibly i will work with person i had that conversation, but even without that conversation - i just want to create some art with Blender.

Hello Everyone
Greetings from Uk England. I have been interested in Modelling, texture, lighting and animation for some years now. I have only been using Maya up to this point and looking to learn more tools to develop my passion. Maybe one day I’ll turn these skills into a career which would be my dream job. I am now just starting this course.

1 Like

Hi everyone. I’m an autodidact and love learning new things. I’m also a gamer, and have never found a game that really was built for ME and my personal tastes. So, I’d like to create it! Surely there are others out me who would enjoy the same experience. I’m learning Blender modeling, C++, and Unity toward this goal. I’m an artist and published author, and I plan on utilizing my experience in those fields to make a well-written narrative for my game, and a visually stunning environment.

Game plan: Non-zombie post-apocalyptic open world survival that focuses on rebuilding and learning survival skills, choices matter - the world is as dark or light as YOU make it.

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Mark and I am learning Blender and Unity. I have no goals in mind just now except to learn and see if I enjoy the work. I used to code, I have sometimes painted, I have a good imagination so who knows, maybe a budding games designer in the making!
I look forward to sharing with you and seeing what others are doing.

Hy!
I’m Daniel, a freelancer graphic designer from Budapest, Hungary.
I think it will be necessary for my work to learn 3D and thats why I would like to take advantage of the opportunity of this course and begin this with Blender.

If you ask me, I probably can help you with:
graphic design related questions, etc.

Hello - I’m Alex, and I am an archaeologist by training, and am interested in learning Blender in order to add 3D-modelling of objects and buildings to my portfolio!

Hello! My name is Sam and I think 3d modelling is pretty neat. I don’t get to do a lot of hands-on stuff in my major and I used to really enjoy sculpting. My university has some amazing 3-d printing facilities which I would like to take greater advantage of in my last year.

I would like to be able to model a wide range of characters for the purpose of 3d printing :slight_smile: . I’m excited to make new art, and to have this skill in my repertoire.

Hey all… I’m Jim, and I want to be able to make my own 3-D models for printing and possibly some game development. I have a few idea, have the game logic worked out, but just can’t seem to make the sprites. I’m hoping this will help with that. Cheers!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms