Welcome Everyone!

Hello, I’m Dawid from Poland. I’m completely begginer in 3D modelling but i really want to learn it.
My goal is to be game developer.

1 Like

after 10 years of tv/documentary/adobe generalist world of 2d world/motion graphics/vfx/compositing…

focusing on modelling. Then later, unreal and unity.

I am mostly looking forward to being more flexible as a craftsman. The world needs 3d skills for industrial jobs to VR to video stuff.

• I wish to blender myself despite c4d’s obvious advantage with Adobe stuff. Will probably have to go back over C4D later.

• I am Interested in lasting mediums (unlike video which is consumed so quickly).
    interested in asset creation, interactive stuff, and possibly 3d printing.

3 Likes

Hello. my name is Emmanual Glasgow. I’m a beginner to blender. I’m learning to model and animate so i can make 3D models of my own and make an anime series.

3 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: Just trying something new :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello guys. I am Alex and i would like to become a Blender artist and game developer

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Simi, a (very) young artist, well aqcuainted with a game developer, and I create the art for his games, however, I didn’t want to be limited to pixelart, so I’m stepping out of my comfort zone and trying something new! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I entered the greeting on the wrong location. I am Donald and I am looking to make models for games using blender.

2 Likes

Hi, guys, my name is Charles and I’m learning Blender so I can create 3D stuff for games. I’m learning this alongside the Unity course. I do a lot of art as a hobby and I want to keep expanding my creative skill set so I can basically create any part of a game I want, art wise, programming wise, music, you name it.

2 Likes

Hello from Vietnam
I’m here to become a 3D model artist
thanks for the course !

2 Likes

Hello. I’ve done quite a bit of 3d art in the pas but want to learn blender as it seems to offer more than the other programs I have used.

2 Likes

Hello, I would like to learn more about 3D modelling to create 3D animation and models

2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Rafael, I’m an IT Analyst from France, currently working on expanding my knowledge and lerning about 3D art !

2 Likes

Hi all, I’m excited to get started on my journey into blender and game development. I have pictures in my head that I need to get out.

2 Likes

Hi everyone
I am quite excited to start this course and learn something new, I hope it goes well

2 Likes

Hi guys,

My name is Tom and I am trying to render old television shows as realistically as possible! One day maybe I’ll try and do something commercial with blender but right now I’m just interested in learning how blender works!

2 Likes

Hi, im not a new student, im a lazy student. Udemy so great, i can redo all the section again. And frankly, its a good thing, every time i do it, not only i can confirm what i learned so far but more important, there is always a little thing we missed or forgot. So to all new people and those like me that like hanging in noob section, welcome ! :sunglasses::coffee:

1 Like

Hi,

My name is Daniel and I started learning Blender a few weeks ago with Youtube tutorials but I got very frustrated with it. Now I’m quite satisfied with this course. I want to learn Blender to do sculptures and print them with my wife’s 3D printer.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m a community organizer who likes to advocate for education. Decided to take this course to compliment my courses for Unity so I can develop some educational games to give to schools for free. Looking forward to learning a great deal and asking some questions along the way, haha!

1 Like

Hi,

I am a C# .Net developer in real life but love dabbling with music and video in my spare time. Really want to see if I can create some visuals in blender to complement my music.

Hey Everyone, I have just joined the community. After ordering some 3D printers and while I am still waiting for them to arrive I stumbled across Blender and a Udemy course around it. Trying to absorb as much information and build out some new skills for when my printers arrive.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms