Welcome Everyone!

Hello, I’m an engineer from Mexico, I entered the course to have the bases to start coding games, my dream is to open a video game studio.
Regards!

1 Like

Hi !
I am familiar with Blender, but I’d like to learn more about it. I’ve been learning it on my own, and I wanted a more educational way to understand how Blender works. I want to become particularly good in Pohorealism since I find it fascinating. And Blender seems like a great tool to do so.

See you :wink:

1 Like

Hello! I’m Monisa and I’m pretty excited to learn more about Blender, I’ve learned a few from Youtube but have gotten lost. hehe I aspire to be a 3d artist and someday virtual effects artist. It’s been a dream of mine to make art come to life.

1 Like

Hello! My name is Randy and I want to use Blender to create realistic models to be used in game engines such as Unity 3D and Unreal Engine 4.

What’s up?

My name’s Jody. I’d like to get into using Blender and possibly ZBrush to improve my portfolio as an artist for a miniature modelling and tabletop wargaming company.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Ghersi, and i’m just trying to learn how to make 3D animations, and maybe later learn how to use unity or unreal engine and make a game of my own.

1 Like

Hi!
I’m Sarah and I’m excited about learning Blender, for no other reason than having a secret dream of one day maybe being able to make my very own animated short film :slight_smile: I,ve got no knowledge whatsoever on forehand, so if you are just like me, let’s get in touch! :smiley:

2 Likes

Greetings! My name’s Ian and I’m hoping to learn Blender and other software like it to get into Game Design. My first time trying to get into any of this and Blender seems like a good starting point.

1 Like

Hey guys!
:grinning:
My name is Dhamini, I am from India. I hope to learn and open a world of possibilities for myself in the field of animation. I hope to make some cool renders and animations with Blender and meet new people! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the guild :smiley:

hello there

Hello my name is Josh and I am from New York and I wish to learn blender so that I can make 3d art for games or videos and I hope I can learn a ton about blender and meet a lot of great people!

1 Like

Hey there. I am Julian, 20 years old and from germany. My motivation is to recreate beautiful and mysterious scenes that changed the way I looked at games. I was always fascinated by the creativity of game designers or 3d artists in general.

1 Like

Hello, I’m Dafydd, I’m 32 from the UK. I’ve recently learnt a little about 2D animation in blender and want to progress onto 3D models and environments. My end goal is to be able to make animations and content for games. Looking forward to the course!

1 Like

Hi, im a new member of the 3d modeling community and was trying to get an extra leg up on it. Im looking forward to being able to create my own models that you dont have to squint at to know what it is. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello I’m Ena, I am a student at FIU and completely new to blender so I hope this goes well.

1 Like

Hello, I want to build breath-taking VR experiences.

1 Like

This sounds awesome! I’m studying to be a Vet, maybe this tech will be around when I finally finish my course.

1 Like

Hi! My name’s Alina. I’m an enthusiast who has prior artistic experience (but not a pro atrist though) and wants to study new field. For now I don’t know exactly what I will be creating (would it be environments, characters or smth else) since I’m a complete beginner here, but I’m sure I’ll figure it out! Already started the course at Udemy, love it!

1 Like

Hi, my name is Jonathan. I have messed with blender before, but now I am looking forward to actually learning it so I can make a game.

Privacy & Terms