Welcome Everyone!

Joe here. I am a Planetarium Manager and STEM Outreach professional. I am interested in Blender for both 3D part printing to build stuff for educaitonal use, and (hopefully) to understand content creation for the digital upgrade to our planetarium.

1 Like

Space! It’s epic that you work at a planetarium, where do you work out of? Congrats on the digital upgrade!

1 Like

My Name Is Robert Wolfe!

I am an inspired and aspiring video game designer with a strong background in Theatre and Communication Studies. xD Future work as an indie developer would be a large goal I am working towards, but I dream of making awesome games that are satisfying to play and entrancing to be a part of :slight_smile:

I’m super happy to be a part of the community peeps! Hit me up if you guys would like, and if you are indeed a fellow game designer say hello! I’d love to meet you and see/hear about some of your projects!

Otherwise peace out my bois!
-Your boi, Rob Wolfe

1 Like

We have a small planetarium (30’) at Fayetteville State University in NC.

1 Like

Awesome! My girlfriend worked at a planetarium at University of Minnesota Duluth for many years, those university planetariums are a blast! I’m glad you got some more funding :slight_smile: Have fun bringing space to your community!

1 Like

I’m Daniel Christianson, an aspiring author, pilot, and 3-D modeler. I aim to make photos and animations for scenes from books (either that I have read or written), or just for fun. I also enjoy photography, which could help to obtain reference images for 3-D creations.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m from Belgium and I’m interested in finally getting a grip on 3D modelling. I was working on the Unity course 2.0 and got up to Argon Assault. I didn’t want to make a carbon copy of what’s presented in the course so I decided to take a detour from that course over to this one. I did do some 3D modelling in college but I dropped out and stopped working on it soon after. I’m adamant to follow through this time though.

Cheers!

1 Like

Loved what I’ve seen of the Unity course so far, and so glad to see that you all made a Blender course as well! Hoping to learn enough to fiddle around with some basic VR games. It’s really exciting making a model or scene and being able to see it on that level!

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am from the UK and using Blender as a hobbyist. Hoping to improve my model skill so I can produce some items for my attempt at Unity game development as well. Very realistic in my abilities and always my worst critic, so I ma hoping that the course will help me get better and feel better about some of the assets I plan to produce.

1 Like

Hey! I’m in the UK and currently doing a computer science course at Uni. I thought this Udemy course would compliment my studies really well, so that’s why I want to try it out!

2 Likes

Hey all, I’m a web developer by trade, looking to move into indie game development. I’m learning Blender so I can create my own models for indie games!

Looking forward to working with the community!

1 Like

Hello!

I’m Kenneth. I work as a software engineer.
I want to expand my 3D modeling skills so that I can create models for my own games. I already have the programming and software side of game development down - so now I just need to learn how to make the art for it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello, my name is David and I would like to learn graphic design for my game dev journey. I’m already enrolled in the unity and unreal coding course.

1 Like

Hiya, I’m Jessie. I look forward to sitting in awe of myself and everyone else’s work as I progress through this course. I am an aspiring animator just trying to figure out what all of these buttons do:) Though my aim has always been to work in the film realm I find myself becoming more and more entranced with telling those stories in virtual or augmented reality. And this - I think - may just be the first step to making that dream a reality. Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi y’all,

I am finally learning to make graphics. I won’t say how long I’ve wanted to be able to learn to do animations but I am so excited to do this course. I am hoping at first to be able to learn how to make good enough graphics for my favorite little game, ATITD. Back to the next course since I said howdy!

1 Like

Hello everyone. I am a PhD student in Computer Science who is planning to use Blender as a creative outlet for 3D animations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everybody, I’m Shannon!
I’m a university student studying sculpture and I’m excited to take the course and learn to 3D model because I want to to be able to make things that I can’t physically build.
Nice to meet you all!

1 Like

Hello, I am Chikachi
I’m here lean how to use Blender so in the future I can create 3d worlds for games, animations, just most stuff in the entertainment world. I really enjoy playing video games and I wish to make characters/maps/worlds come to life.

2 Likes

Hi everyone I am Anna!
I am here to learn how to use Blender in order to help broaden my artistic horizons. Also I planning on taking my skills i learn here to help a friend build a mod for Space Engineers.I look forward to working with this community to learn what I can.

1 Like

Hello guys and gals, I’m learning blender to create real world environments that can be controlled from the virtual world ie. Switching lights on and off or check the status of a fuel tank. I’m researching ways to use Blender/Unity in IoT.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms