Welcome Everyone!

Hello everyone. I’m Nick Sinclair, and I’ve just jumped on board here as a way to bolster my design skillset. I’ve always been interested in animation, and this just seemed like a good next step. I’m excited to learn more about the program and see what it might do to help me along in my design career path. I look forward to learning from and working with you all.

1 Like

Also… You’re Batman… so there’s that.
Looking forward to seeing what you create.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Donald and I have always been into animated movies and games. I have used blender for a little while now but only from free tutorials that seem to jump from topic to topic and outdated material, so I am taking this course to hopefully build an more solid foundation.

My main reason for wanting to learn blender is too just express myself, I am a bit of a day dreamer and constantly have these thoughts and ideas and can only get them out in words on paper and I would like to be able to display that in 3d and maybe in the long-run be able to translate them into animations.

I am looking forward to this course and this community.

1 Like

Hey Joanna, I love writing too and that is a big part of why I am taking this course also, goodluck I can not wait too see what you create.

1 Like

Hi Nick, I have just recently got intrigued by design recently and am eager to learn more about it.

1 Like

Hi all, from Victoria Australia :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Nick,
Much appreciated on the support, with some hard work and a little luck maybe I can bring some digital justice to life

Hi everyone,

I just started learning C++ in Unreal Engine for video game development via one of Ben’s other courses on Udemy. Thought this would be a nice complement. It’s a hobby right now, but who knows. I’d like to eventually make a video game with a friend or two.

2 Likes

I am very excited to see what I can accomplish in Blender.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Barrels/Zemu and I’m a freelance artist who’s interested in making art for games. I already started making pixel art but now I want to learn how to make cute low poly assets for video games. I hope I can learn a lot from this course! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there. I’ve dabbled a couple times in Blender but am basically a complete noob as the complexity has always gotten the better of me. I’d really like to use this course to get my hands around Blender so I can create models for use in games made in Unity. Just completed up through Section 1-11 and I’m really enjoying it. Really looking forward to the rest. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello!! Trying something new. :smiley:

2 Likes

hello, taking this course alongside the unity course so I make my own assets for my own games. played about with website creation using html before but not used it for a long time, now the kids are a bit older I want to broaden my skill set. :grin:

1 Like

Hi Guys!

I’m taking this course alongside the Unreal Engine one not only to make resources my games, but also to produce concept art and other stuff mimicking 2D using 3D meshes. I’m from Santa Catarina, Brazil and it`s very nice to meet you all!

1 Like

Hey everyone
I’m Jaymes and I’m taking this course to see if I am interested in pursuing a career in video game design. Hopefully I can create some cool things using this course :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Just started this Blender course, looking to reacquaint myself with 3d modeling after about a 15-year break :slight_smile: I started out working with 3ds max for animation and game development, made the leap to game programming, and now I’m just looking to get back into 3d modeling for personal development and generation of “programmer art” as needed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Mike here, from Poland. I’ve just started this course. I purchased this course, because I always wanted to “taste” 3d modelling, but as for now, it’s a black magic for me. Maybe I will discover a hidden talent of mine during this course? Who knows!

1 Like

hi guys,

I am Lucas, from Brazil. i’am a engineering computer student. Recently, i am enjoying myself programming games in uninity 3d, But i’am not a artist type guy. So , i am here to try to learn how to create my own assets for my games.

1 Like

Hey everyone! I’m Amistarr :wave: living in :uk:
Total rookie here, looking for a career change and an excuse to be creative daily. I’ve got very little knowledge of 3d modelling, so be prepared for help questions from me!

1 Like

Hi everyone! My name is Giovanni :slight_smile: I used blender many years ago (I was 14/15 at the time) but as time passed I left it, together with 3d creation, behind. Now I’d like to restart using it as a hobby, possibly mixing in my programming abilities to make some small game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms