Welcome Everyone!

Hello everyone,
I am Chiranjeevi from India. I am very new to Blender and 3D modeling. I want to learn blender so that I can use it to make creative 3D art which can be printed using a 3D printer. I am also interested in creating characters and animating them.

1 Like

Hi everryone my name is Ian I am a starting up game Dev in my spare time and driving myself to learn diffrent aprouches towards development.

I am not verry good with art and rather naturaly stick to my C++ dev abilities , but I am developing alone thus expanding my skill set.

Very interested in learning in the dirrection of VR and I have a feeling Unity and Blender will get me started in the correct dirrection.

Hey there!

My name is Arjen, I’m a game artist from the Netherlands.

I predominantly make 2D art and only have minimal experience in 3D, but I would like to broaden my skillset to get more jobs and better contribute to existing projects.

Hi all!
I’m Santeri from Finland. 35 yo builder, wood worker, sort of artisan and photographer.
I’m just learning to model, draw and code and find it very interesting and exciting.
I want to learn the basic foundations of game development, characters, levels, etc. so that I know which way to go and what tools to use. Aiming to get a game published one day.
Also I want to make models for 3D printing.

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Anthony and I’m currently just dipping my toes into 3D imagery and possibly Unreal Engine creation and VR. I also 3D print so creating models to print definitely desirable.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone!
My name’s Cheryl. Thought I’d try something new with Blender. Can’t wait to start! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everybody !
I’m a Digital Artist from France willing to learn Blender for the purpose of a little 3D part in a short movie for now, but I imagine using it for Graphics, VJ or fork to a game designer career. Anyway 3D seem essential to me and I like Free Software Communities so Blender seemed a good way to start :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
Um call me Mel and I’m from the USA, I sort of always wanted to learn how to do 3D modeling and saw Blender was free but have no idea what I’m doing. I decided to try something new as a new years resolution and hope this will help me. Not sure what I’ll do with what I’ve learned since I’m not completely sure what Blender can do. Once I’m more comfortable I might figure that out.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Like most of you I want to learn something new and see what happens.

1 Like

Hi im Matt im from Poland and Im looking forward do spend my free time on something else than gaming :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I just joined this course. I have no previous experience with Blender or any other such software, so I’m hoping the Udemy course will be easy enough for someone like me to follow. I hope to learn about 3D animation and modelling and maybe a bit of video editing.

Thanks for your time everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey my name is Simon and i hope to be a game developer soon an make some cool models and animations for my games.

1 Like

Hello.
I am here to learn how to create game objects.

Hi.

Here to create my own video game using what I learn from a few different courses. New to it all, but have pretty cool ideas for fun games! Wish me luck!

1 Like

Hello. I’m a programmer currently taking the Core Combat RPG course and wanting to learn enough blender so I can make my own not-terrible art for, at the very least, demo purposes. I make private client games for a living but am trying to find time to finally make my own stuff.

-Michael

2 Likes

Hi my name is Joanna. I am taking the blender course to bring my art and writing to life. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi my name is Efren, I will like to learn blender for modeling the actual industrial robots (FANUC, ABB, Motoman, KUKA).

Regards!

1 Like

Hello my name is Marco and I want to lear to reate characters and animate in 3D

1 Like

My name is Joey. I’ve always had an Interest in animation through my love of Animated cartoons, Manga, and movies and Video Games. I hope to eventually learn enough to make in a career but for now I’m just happy to learn what I can and can’t do.

1 Like

I am taking this course to get me started with Blender.
As an artist and fanboy I’ve always had an interest in animation,
through my love of comicbooks/cartoons, manga/anime,
and animated/CGI films and of course video games.
It just seemed like nautral progression from drawing
on paper to a walking/talking 3D model. I hope to
eventually learn enough to make my own game in time.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms