Welcome Everyone!

Hello friends. I’m excited to learn some new skillsets. I went to school for illustration, and graduated last year. Even when I first started school I always gravitated towards concept work and character design. Because of this, in my last few semesters I unfortunately realized my real interests were in game art/design. After some thinking and turmoil I’ve decided to learn what it takes to get into game design as a way to make up for the years I spent on focusing solely on illustration. I look forward to meeting everyone along with learning from you all. Thanks for your time! <3

1 Like

Hi, I am trying to stimulate my old grey cells by learning new stuff. Blender is interesting as I can use it for apps, virtual reality goods like for Second Life or Sinespace or in games.
After Blender my next goal is to learn Unity to apply what I learnt here…

1 Like

Hi guys,

My name is Tudor. I’m a graphic designer and illustrator and I’m looking looking to expand my skills beyond the 2D art i’ve been creating for the past 18 years.

1 Like

Hi guys
My name is nicole and i want to learn just for fun, to make some animation short-movies

1 Like

My name is John, I am a “retired” programmer (I guess you never retire as a programmer :smile: )

I started blender a month ago. Saw an add for another course, finished the course in about one week and wanted to learn more, and more… Ended up here.

My interest is basically to have a hobby, could I be good enough to sell online (as passive income) then I will welcome that of course. But the goal is just to learn and have fun learning,

2 Likes

Hey! My name is David. I want to learn blender to most likely create games on unity, for which I will buy the game making course. I like making games more than playing them, but I still love both. It’s only a hobby for me though. The course has been great from what I’ve seen so far, thanks for making it!!!

2 Likes

Hey Guys,

I’m mert and I study International Media Computer Science. I want to learn blender to create cool games and hopefully this course will give me the basics so that I can start a good carrier after my study is done, cause I think my strength is not that I’m super amazing good in one thing. I feel like I’m strong in having a lot of interests and offer variety. Thanks :=)

1 Like

Hey there everyone! Is this thing upside down? The newest posts are way down at the bottom lol. Anyways, I’m Ian and I’m studying game design at Full Sail University. I’m learning a broad range of things in school but not too much modeling. So, here I am to learn as much as I can about as many things as I can. Good luck to you all and reach out if you want!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Daniel and I’m an illustrator and graphic designer from Brazil! I’ve just started this course so I can have a basic understanding of 3d art, either to help me collaborate with 3d artists on game projects or to see If I’d like to pursue it.

I’m also learning game developing and my goal is to make indie games on my free time, boost my portfolio and either get freelance jobs in the industry or a full-time job!

I’m happy to be here and I hope to learn a lot with all of you, and also give back the best I can!

Hi guys,

My name is Kishen i’m aspiring to become a 3D modeler. I have very little knowledge about blender and other 3D modeling software but im starting by using this guide in order to further my career choices. Right now i draw in order to increase my skills.

I would be more than happy to chat about games, art or anything that comes to mind, so don’t feel afraid to reach out.

Hi all,
The names Tyler. I want to use blender to create VR games that expand the users knowledge of the world and universe around them.

Hey guys, I’m Nick. I have no experience in this field and wanted to try something new. I have a friend trying to make a game and I would love to try and help him out with modelling as that looked kind of interesting to me.

Hello,

I am Michal from Czech Republic (Central Europe). I am not a native speaker in English, so I want to apologize in advance if what I write here is not 100% right. Well why am I here? I want to make my own models and animations, vfx etc. which I want to use in some sort of “trailer” or short animated series. I would like to use those in my portfolio. I do not want to do this only for money I have passion for creating things in general. I write my own stories (fantasy or scifi) or post process video or pictures / photos for example.

But to be honest my dream is to be able to make a living out of my hobbies. It would be great to do what I like to do as a job. I know I’m not only one with such a dream.

PS. If my skills and abilities allow me to, I would love to work on my or someone elses game project.

Hey Guys!

Matheus from Brazil here, I’m an Eletronics Engineering graduate and I’m very interested in making a game I’ve come up with!
I’ve purchased this course to, at least, be knowledgeable on the assets my game needs and be able to make them come alive.

Hopefully I’ll find someone in the future to aid me in this crazy quest of mine!

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

My name is Michelle and I am in Wales, UK. I am doing this course so I can create objects for games. As I have been looking at Blender for a while now and only managed to produce a headache, I am hopeful that I will now be more successful.

Hello!

I am Fernando from Sao Paulo, Brazil and I took this course to learn 3D modeling to start making games! I’m already familiar with programming but I don’t have much skills into art scenario so I hope I can at least learn a little bit about this incredible universe!

Hello! My name is Jorge and currently living in Maryland, USA. In short, I want to make videogames. I have a little bit of knowledge in programming (currently taking the C++ course from Ben and from my university classes) but don’t have any experience with art. I might not have the innate talent of drawing but I want to start improving my skills and knowledge in the area and I think this is a good place to start. I wish everybody here the best! With effort and passion we can achieve great things.

Hi, my name is Jason and I’m interested in learning how to use Blender to create 3D models. I dabble in 3D printing and would like to use some of the more sophisticated tools in the community to make my own models to print. Looking forward to seeing what I can learn from this course!

Hi! My name is Tobia I’m from Italy. I’d like to learn how to use Blender to create 3d models (like mugs or staff like that) and to try to sell them on Internet. Now this is my actual hobby but it may become my job.

Hi I’m just a guy trying to learn blender for making a game using unreal engine 4.
That’s about it. First time trying both out

Privacy & Terms