Welcome Everyone!

welcome

Welcome and All thre very best :smile:

Hi! I’m Kim in NC. I just joined this course and the C# course for Unity. I have some experience with Maya from a few years back, and some front end web coding knowledge. I’ve always loved video games, so I’m hoping to learn more with Blender and Unity and try making something of my own. Oh, and I guess I should mention I have a BFA in painting and spent way too many hours in Photoshop, but my day job kind of sucks the creative energy out of me and I’d really like to get it back!

I’m excited to learn with everybody. Nice to meet you all!

1 Like

Hi Tin! I am here for a similar reason, and I also work in large format printing and prepress/layout design. Nice to meet you and good luck with the course! I’m excited to see how it goes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everybody, I’m Emilio from Florence, Italy. I’m a beginner with passion for AR. I would like to use Blender to create 3d models and simple animations.
Good luck to everybody!
(sorry for my english :smiley: )

Nice to meet you :grin: . It’s nice to know someone on the same job industry.

1 Like

Same here. Being a layout artist kinda sucks out my creative juice so I want to learn more about other platform like 3D. I also have experience in Maya but I want to learn more about blender now.

1 Like

Hello! My name is Connor and I am beginning my course on blender to hopefully someday contribute to a game design my friends and I are working on!

1 Like

hey,
my name is Noah I am not exactly new to blender but I am definitely an extreme novice. I am currently a pizza maker at my local pizzeria in my town of san Antonio texas. my dad is a 3d modeler for accompany that makes 3d simulations for the military. thy are using some of the best tech in the world VR. I have watched him model many things but now I think its his turn to watch me

2 Likes

Hi I’m Alex I just want to learn 3d modelling as a hobby to apply myself creatively as my work doesn’t let me apply myself in such ways.

2 Likes

Hi I’m Olga. I’m a beginner and i want to learn 3d modelling to change my currently job

2 Likes

Hey! I’m Sydney. I know a tiny bit about Blender but I joined the course to take my learning a step further. I love art and have always thought 3D modeling was so interesting, so I’m finally getting my feet wet. Can’t wait! (:

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Aaron Riggs I recently graduated from Independence University with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with emphasis on Computer Programming and Mobile Application Development. What I would really like to do is become a game developer and I am trying to learn every aspect of the process. I also love to draw so there is that too and I feel Blender would be an amazing course to learn.

2 Likes

Hey Everyone,

I’m Rigur, civil name Vojtěch, and I’m from Czech republic. I have a bachelors degree in history and cultural heritage management, although I’m currently working (like a yer and a half) as an ordinary office guy in a logistics company. Not as boring as it might sound, but especially thanks to the great bunch of people I’m working with. Anyway I enlisted into this course to get some insight on how things work and to make a step on the journey to reach my dream, which would obviously be making games. I will probably never be a good programmer or game artist or anything like that, but I am looking more towards writing and game design anyway. So I still I want and need to learn the basics and also prove to myself that I can overcome any burden that comes in my way (which in this case is a complete lack of any experience or talent in programming and art and such). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
This Bilal from Turkey, I m an IOS app developer and like to play with ARKit. Now I want to create my own 3d models and environments to play with them in ios applications. also I m learning about AI programing with python. I really look forward to what and how I will learn in these lectures. I m happy to be here. Best wishes…

1 Like

Hello Everybody!
My name is Morgan and I was the computer programming club president for my high school! I messed around with Blender but I didn’t really learn a whole lot about it. I want to learn more about Blender and learn how to use it to create games and other things. I cant wait to learn and grow throughout this course.

2 Likes

Hello 'mates,
I am here for hobby purposes. Honestly, I am far more comfortable with paint brushes and pens to produce what is on my mind and am hoping the many hours Ben and Michael have put together for us will guide me to be comfortable with building in blender.
Let’s do this!
Lea

1 Like

Hello from Beijing!
My name is Vivian and I’m a game programmer. My goal is to make some beautiful things through Blender !
And my ultimate goal is to become a technological artist !

1 Like

Hello from LA, I’m simply a curious high school student who wants to make 3D models for printing and game assets for the steam workshop. I’m here to sit back, relax, and enjoy utilizing blender as a creative outlet.

Hi from Frankfurt!
My name is Michael, and I’ve been playing around with blender for quite some time now. Recently found the udemy courses and had an offer I couldn’t refuse.
Hope to improve my modeling skills and am particularly interested in texture work and animation.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms