Welcome Everyone!

Hello!
My name is Reyhan and I’ve just started using blender. I would really love to learn how to make decent 3d models, and maybe even do it as my job.
Games like League of Legends, Witch It! and Planet Coaster really inspired me to pick up 3d modeling, and I hope that this course will help me with it.

1 Like

Hello Everyone My Name is Israel Rodriguez… First Time blender User. I hope to broaden my 3D skills into this program.

Hello all, I am new to blender but I’m interested in architecture and I am looking to build general creation skills for web or graphics to build a career in these areas.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

My name is Ian and I’m an architectural designer looking to learn Blender for arch viz and maybe develop some basic games later on to be able to showcase my designs to clients. Also I’d love to be able to make a space colonisation game, it’s a genre/topic that interests me a lot!

:smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

my name is Ana Rachel Bonfim, I’m a script writer and a graphic design student from Brazil. I’m looking forward to get more info about Blender and see how to use it to create 3D modelling and 3D animation in general. I picked this course so I could learn how to develop my own 3D arts mainly for creating short animated movies, but I’m also interested on 3D for game development. I’m really excited to begin and if there’s any other brazilian attending to this course online, feel free to get in touch so we can exchange intel and tips from what we learned about 3d and blender here (or even at somewhere else).

Peace xD

1 Like

hello! my name is shamma and I’m a computer engineering student interested in developing my own game and I’m currently trying to learn how to work on both unity and blender , I would like to learn blender to make my own assets and backgrounds for the game. I already have some experience in both but i wanted to learn them in a much slower pace since I tend to get too excited.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Keith. I’ve been programming for many years and work with a lot of great people that have great passion for making applications and games. We want to design a few of our own ideas but always fall short on someone to make graphics. I want to be able to fill this gap and enable us to start making progress.

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Myles Durkin. I’m currently a student in the MBA program at William and Mary and a hobbyist video game developer.

Over the past few months, I’ve begun learning how to design and develop video games (RPG course is great thus far). However, while I’ve used Autodesk’s suite in the past the price tag is to high for me.

I’m looking forward to this course to learn how to make 3D objects in Blender. Ultimately, I want to build 3D objects to transfer over to a strategy RPG I’ve been designing.

Hi, I’m Millie and I have recently been put on long term sick from college (I’m 17) because of PTSD. I am excited however to start this course because I aspire to be a game artist and my boyfriend wants to be a game developer. Hopefully one day that can come true even if my education has been halted. I look forward to learning and meeting new people. :sunny:

Hi im new as well and i really want to learn blender for hobby that i love doing

Hey, Johannes here, I am looking to get into 3D printing and hence took the course :slight_smile:

Hello All! Getting into this to learn how to make 3D models for some game ideas I have. ALso purchased one of their game making courses!

Hi my name is Selayoa, I am married and have one daughter . my husband is an author and I want to be able to create him a trailer for his book and then hopefully it will open other opportunities.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

Trying to find my passion in Game Design again!

Hello everyone, jumped on the recent Udemy sale to find a way to focus my efforts.

I like how community driven gamedev.tv is and I look forward to being a part of it.

My name is Raphael, and I just wanna be able to create my own game assets using blender. I do have some experience in game development but I just want to learn more.

Hello :smiley: I would like to use blender to develop 3D objects

sup everyone. Just making games.

Hi all,

My name is Sergio.
I’m new to blender and i’m really excited to learn more about 3d modelling.

Gr

Hello everyone…
This is Amit and I’m from India.
The only reason for me enrolling me in this course is coz sometimes I do wonder how those Transformer and Avengers movies are actually made. And here I’m…
“I most certainly feel helping others are one of the best way of learning”
Thanks.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms