Welcome Everyone!

Hi, I’m Ivy and I want to create educational games in Unity that attract teenage girls to STEM careers. I have been an eighth grade physical science teacher for 17 years, developed and facilitated an after-school Robotics/STEM program that served 120 students for three years and have been teaching in a STEM outreach program for almost two years now. I want to learn new skills so that I may better reach today’s youth.

2 Likes

I’m interested in blender and 3d modeling in general to make my own materials for engineering instruction at the college level.

1 Like

I have always wanted to do 3D digital art and now I have the opportunity learn! Welcome everyone and I hope you do great things with this new skill!

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I just want to introduce myself. I am Christina or just Tin. I’m a layout artist for large print format printing company and I want to get started to learn and have an in depth knowledge in 3D using blender for personal interest and maybe for career change in the future. Thanks and may we have a fruitful and meaningful learning session!

1 Like

Hello,
My name is Ambika.I am new to blender and 3d animation.I am excited to be a part of this community and hope it will be a good learning experience for me.I want to make nice and cute 3d character and model for video games(someday…he he…).

1 Like

Welcome @ambika

Welcome @Tin_Cabaruan :slight_smile:

Welcome @Samantha_Sonntag :slight_smile:

Welcome @Rawley
I guess we are here for the same puropre :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Ivy_Williams

Hello,

my name is Ingo and I’m new to the Blender course. At the moment I am parallel on the RPG-Dragon unity course and I would like to improve my ability to make my own assets for my game. So I am really excited to learn how to make assets and cool stuff with Blender :smile:

1 Like

Hi Everybody!
My name is Hans Ruedisueli, I build interactive presentations (especially for museums).
Trying to get to grips with Blender after several tries.
Let’s hope this course will finally get me started properly :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Amit
Are u a beginner? I m new to this course and community interface as well:grinning:

1 Like

Not new to 3D modeling. I have been using Rhinoceros for a very long time. Learning Polygon modeling and Animation. Blender is a great OpenSourse tool. @ambika

Hello artists!!! This is Shivani Sadwelkar from India.I am very interested about the course. I am interested and curious in learning visual effects, animation and motion graphics.Game development is also interesting.I would love to do ANIMATION in in 3d.

1 Like

Hi guys! My name is Roberto, I live in Italy (so please, forgive my english), and I am a comic artist, a graphic and a web designer. I’m curious in learning blender for the application it can bring to my work, to learn new stuff, and eventually, if I like it, open new perspectives. Worst case scenario, I hope it can help me to “think more tridimensionally” while drawing just like learning sketch up helped me better understand perspective. I’ve tried some youtube tutorials, but I got bored quickly; So I now hope that a more structured coure can help me focus. My main interest is modelling characters and vehicles and eventually animation.

1 Like

Hi,

My name is Anthony. I’m completely new to the Udemy Blender course, and wish to use what I learn for future game design assets. For right now I’m signed up for the Unity complete C# course as well. I hope to use both these course to make games of my own and maybe work with others their games, etc.

1 Like

My name is conor.

Always been interested in this and finally decided to give it a go.

Hope everyone is successful with their goals and projects.

Good luck

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome to the word of Blender

Privacy & Terms