Welcome Everyone!

Hi

Looking forward to seeing you progress through the course! :slight_smile:

My name is Eddie. I am taking this course to learn about animation for 3D. My goal is to create an animated web series, and maybe eventually video games. I thought blender would be the best place to start. If anyone is interested in helping or getting more information please let me know. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Sorry ā€¦ topic is a private joke on other forums.

I am saying hello and glad to be able to finally sink my teeth in to Blender. I am actually a game developer but decided to leanr Blender as well in order to round out my skills.

Hello everyone

My name is Andreas from Munich, Germany. Iā€™m working as a manager in a learning organization of a global German company. As Iā€™m convinced that 3D will be the next big thing in learning Iā€™d like to make myself comfortable with Blender and Unity. Although Iā€™m probably not going to produce and program myself I like to understand things a bit to come up with innovations in the learning arena.

Greetings from Munich
Andreas

Welcome to the course(s)

1 Like

I just want to make some 3-d models for a zelda-esk game I have in my head. I donā€™t quite think I have the capacity for programming but using blender I can upload my assets to unreal engine 4.

I am here to learn how to make Mods for Games, mainly Skyrim and Armor. Have zero experience so look forward to learning new skills.

hello there

Hi, I have various names. My Real one is kinda classified just because I like being mysterious that way. I go by Tobi Reynardine mostly. I am aspiring to run my own animation studio one day. I am currently an ā€œindieā€ studio that is self run by me and one friend. We are both beginner animators. I wrote a feature film and Iā€™m learning how to use Blender so I can promote my film, get skills I need to produce it myself, and because I love a good challenge and donā€™t like the thought of having other people do my work for me. I am hoping to get skills and connections from this course. I am saddened that there are only a few good movies put out every year now and most are recycled stories that have already been told. As a story teller Iā€™ve always challenged myself to have a compelling story that tells a life lesson and can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of age.

Iā€™m only 20, I go to community college at Saddleback for Film but I realize my love is for animation and while I tried computer science, Iā€™m not the most tech savvy. In fact, I get confused quite easily. Still, this doesnā€™t deter me! I am excited to find this affordable class and be able to actually learn from the pros. I have surfed youtube and for once, youtube had an ad that wasnā€™t annoying but actually very useful and tethered to my needs! I hope to meet other excited animators and maybe add them to my crew through our experience in your class. Hell, Iā€™d add you guys myself as well since you know what youā€™re doing.

I have a love for animation and a strong desire to make my stories happen even if I have to do it all by myself. (preferably I want a studio someday with a community of writers/artists/animators I meet that share my passion and my drive. )

My budding studio (in the garage at this point) Is PenWielderMagic Studios. I look forward to utilizing Blender. Because Blender is awesome and itā€™s honestly pretty cool that itā€™s open source, free, and usable for anyoneā€™s needs for anything including commercial use. Itā€™s great. My dream is to become a Mentor on your site when I ā€œgraduateā€ from some of your courses. I plan to use my ā€œcertificate(s)ā€ of completion to show any employers and you awesome people just how serious I am about being recognized for the effort that is put into doing 3d modeling and animation. 2d will always have a special place in my heart so it is my hope to blend those two worlds from time to time. Thatā€™s all about me! Hope to have a great run of this course. It makes me happy that I can do it at my pace as well. I have a full 4 classes at my college so this is honestly more of my ā€œstress reliefā€ than anything.

Hi, Luke,

I bought the course a while back and am just now getting started. I enjoyed reading your introduction as I find that Iā€™m kind of in the same place as you. I love story telling and 3d and science fiction/fantasy art.

I tried writing, but found that Iā€™m far more visual than I am a writer, so I wanted to learn how to do both 2d and 3d art so I could make stuff for games, story illustrations, SFX and other things that keep me united in the visual world. Hoping to learn a ton of stuff through this class that I can experiment with so I can add great value to stories, films, etc. Iā€™d really like to connect up with you and find out more about your studio and where you are going in your pursuit of 3d art. You sound like you have a passion for all of that. I do too and want to learn as much as I can. I think this course will be of great value to each of us.

Iā€™m a Chemistry student whoā€™s always been interested in shapes and understanding them. Iā€™m interested in blender to be able to use it as a tool to make 3D models for 3D printing and to understand itā€™s values as a shape.

Iā€™m Shawn and Iā€™ve been doing traditional art for a bit, on and off, and got into blender and game design recently. I have some Blender experience but this course interested me in its thoroughness and itā€™s organization. I hope to refine the skills I have, reinforce them where needed, and learn new things Iā€™ve forgotten or never knew.

My goals are just to be able to create interesting art, game assets, and possibly VR interactive art pieces. Looking forward to the course.

I realized the previous message here was in the wrong section. Iā€™ve edited as a result and moved the message to the proper location.

1 Like

Hi!
Im new here. Found this course by accident and I am glad that I clicked to continue to udemy. I have played with Blender before but not at a proffesional level. Want to change that now and really dig in to this course. Hope to meet new friends here with the same interest.

Best / Johnny

Hi everybody,

my name is Andre and I come from germany. Iā€™m working in an architecture-office and we do not have good renderings for our customer. So I hope after the course Iā€™m able to do beautiful stuff to impress all customers.

CU

Iā€™m Rhett
I like making games
I like creating art, and I hope to use the skills I learn in this course to make a myriad of humorous, chuckle inducing laughter producing pieces of artwork and animation.
My goal is art for games. Iā€™m trying to make games independently while doing tech support as a day job.

Good luck to you all.
I like cats.

Howdy blender community! :blush: My name is Rose and I would like to create original 3D

goods to sell to other developers to be used in their creations perhaps from

clothing, architecture, cars, creatures and landscape. :sunglasses: I also want to be able to make

3d clothes, furniture, meshes, and rooms for my favorite virtual website and 3D client

IMVU. I need to learn rigging and exporting as well, but for now I think this will be a good

way to learn the overall set up of blender. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello everyone, I m muulkie from Turkiye. I am really happy now because I am here with you :slight_smile:
I want to draw what i dream, imagine and giving them a life or bring them alive :slight_smile: I am not good at speaking english I hope you can understand what i mean :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi All
I am Croba from the UK. Is this where we are supposed to say hello to everyone, or is it in udemy or on google, that bit wasnā€™t clear to me.
Anyways, I have some blender experience but would like more structured, excellent quality, tutorials than the ā€œhit and missā€ and often unfinished tuts I find on YouTube.
I have also subscribed to Ben Tristemā€™s Unity course, for basically the same reasons.
So I hope you guys are good! ( I am sure you are).
I guess at the moment Iā€™m into learning and/or understanding all aspects of creating 2D, 3D Art and Game dev. TV and Film special effects etc, and maybe specializing in where I feel most useful and comfortable later on down the line.

I see a lot of peeps here are interested in VR, which I donā€™t know much aboutā€¦ Yet, one step at a time though.

Maybe later on down the line some of us can hook up on a project or two.

Enjoy
Croba

Your English is fine and you sound like an Artist to me. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms