Welcome Everyone!

Greetings, all. Darien from Malaysia here. This is my first step towards animating my own complete fantasy series. Hope to get along well with everyone here.

Hello everyone! South Carolina, USA here to learn how to use blender.

I’ve been a casual user of blender and most creative programs for as long as I can remember. I have been playing Second Life for several years. I just completely love the ability to make anything I want come to life inside the game. However, lately I’ve been wanting to make more advanced projects so here I am!

This course was suggested to me by the Builder’s Brewery in SL and came highly recommended. I am really looking forward to this course! :smiley:

Hello everyone!
My name is Sven. I was inspired by video games since I was 10. My father taught me the basics of programming and my interests were growing. Now I´m 17 and I know that someday I want to work as a game producer. I already made a few games, but I can really extend their quality with blender. I really hope to learn a lot from this course. I´m looking forward to it!

1 Like

hello everyone .

my name is Ranj , and i’m new to blender and i want to improve my 3D design with all 3D program including BLENDER ,cuz i’m intrest in 3D movie and animtion movies .my goal is to become a great directore some day , thank u all

wish best for all .

Hello Everyone. My name is August, and I’m new to Blender. I’m taking this course to learn 3d modeling to make figures for 3d printing as creating game boards are a hobby of mine, and I would like to put one together to try and market it. I also think it would be cool to lean more things like animation and more.

Hi all,

I am Savan and I am an Engineer working in Hamburg, Germany. I am learning Blender on my own interest as I am now very much interested to develop my own 3D models for the VR apps and may be later get in to a more professional path in the field of VR.

Cheers!

Hi, Everyone I am Charvaka. I am from Guntur, India. I have known about blender for 5 years. I always wanted to learn 3d modeling and VFX for the game development. I am currently pursuing Masters in Computer Applications. I want to become a computer scientist and research artificial intelligence. But my passion is game development and video production. I want to establish a youtube channel. So I am learning Premiere Pro, After Effects and Blender.

Hi peoples!
My name is Jakub and I’m from Poland, if you know where it is xP
My biggest goal and expectation about this course is to learn how to make breathtaking architectural visualizations. I have finished architecture studies but didn’t feel very ok in the traditional office. I wanted to experience more freedom at work so I deceided to drive my career a little bit different way, and I choose Blender as the very best, multifunctional and open-sourced tool which will probably open the doors widely , not only in architecture, but also game dev, animation, movie making, art and many others I’ve always wanted to try at more professional level :wink:

Thank you guys for such a lovely course you prepared especially for us :smiley: Cheers for you and all the students!

Hello!

My name is Ryan, and i am actually a preschool teacher who lives in New York. I took up blender as a interests on day and fell in love with the opportunity to create things. I hope to some day be able to model and 3D print characters and create interesting things.

1 Like

Hello there, my name is Austin and I live in Indiana, USA. I am excited to begin learning Blender to create 3D models and environments for video games. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello my name is Natalie. I first started messing around with blender last summer. I want to learn how to make small animations.

1 Like

Rick in Massachusetts - looking to improve my Blender skills to use in creating VR experiences with Unity and AFrame

Hello everybody! My name is Katya, I’m from Ukraine. I’m new in 3D sphere and in Blender. I want to learn something new and try to create architectural design of houses and offices.

1 Like

My name is Ward and I am interested in expanding my art into 3d. I am purely a hobbyist, but always looking to learn something new.

1 Like

Hey there. I’m Ellie. Ready to learn to build stuff.

Hail and well met! Im Jaren from Queensland, Australia and im here to learn how to friggin model.

Welcome all

Hello all. Paco here. Ready to learn how to model for video games and other art projects.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Jelsyn. I’m ready to learn how to use so I can make 3D Animation.

1 Like

Hey, my name is Derek. I’ve been meaning to learn Blender so that I can create assets and animations for video game(s), as well as 3D printing. This is my first time actually being on a forum like this, so bear with me!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms