Welcome Everyone!

Hello my name is Moises and I’m a 3D environment Artist with some Hand-painting experience I’m trying to learn Blender to expand my knowledge with other programs.

Hi, I’ve had a passing interest in trying to do 3d programs for a while, but it’s only very recently I’ve been able to get a computer that might be able to do it.
In the long run I’m hoping I can use it as a tool in my designs for creatures and monsters, and depict them in a new way.

Hi, I’m Adrianne. I’ve been interested in bringing my writings to life and have been fooling around off and on with Blender for a while. It’s more of a hobby and my own personal enjoyment. Though if I get good enough to profit, I wouldn’t mind becoming a freelancer.

It’s also nice to meet people of the same interests!

Hi Guys
My name is Col and I have been a Musculoskeletal Therapist for over 20 years. In the last 8 years I have been researching chronic diseases and birth defects relating to mineral deficiencies and/or imbalance.
The reason I’m doing is the course the interaction between different minerals, enzymes and hormones are an extremely complex. The chemistry involved is beyond most of the population so showing the processes in a 3D animation would reach far more people than words and equations and besides I have a few (hopefully) good ideas for a number of RPG.

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Robert and I simply want to improve my skills with Blender. The last course I took was the Tufts University course, which was okay, but a bit outdated now. Hopefully this course will get me up to speed! Maybe someday I can use the knowledge learned to get into 3D modeling or animation as a career…
Cheers!

Hellow everyone! I am David and I have had some experience with 3DS Max through the Game Programming and Development program at Southern New Hampshire University. I am taking this course to brush up my skills with modeling as well as learn more about the features of Blender. I am hoping to take what I learn in this course and apply it to my portfolio so I can get into the game industry.

Hello,

I’m Jade and this is my response to the first challenge.

I’ve just signed up to this course because I am interested in converting NASA and other spacey 3D models for Space Engine. I semi-successfully, converted the James Webb Space Telescope but I don’t know enough about materials and textures. Beyond this simple thing, I’d eventually like to create a machinima series for the organization or guild I am a part of in Star Citizen. I have seen other people do this by importing models into CryEngine and feel I might be able to do this as well if I learn all that I can about 3D design and animation. I’ve played around with Blender in the past but found it daunting and realized I’d probably should take this course. Wish me luck guys. I’m pretty new at this.

Hello,

I’m Michael. I learned Blender many years ago for game development but quit to pursue other projects. I’m now looking to get back into it and relearn Blender.

1 Like

Hi! My name is Luci and thought I should say hello. I’m majoring in computer science and engineering, but I thought I wanted take a peek at 3D modeling, so here I am! I’m really excited to learn what I can in this lecture.

Hi my name is Jimmy and I’ve just joined the course so I can use my art skills to create 3D models in Blender for my own and other people’s games, animated shorts, mascots, logos and vid intros. (basically any freelance work needing 3D models.)

Hi everyone, I’m completely new to Blender, I’m very exited to start. I’m also following Ben’s course on Learn to code by making games. Ciao!

1 Like

Hello, I’m Shane, and I am from Ireland.

I plan on using blender for creating animations and 3D models to follow my dream of one day becoming a video game company.

Hello Fellow Students!

My name is Tyler and i am ready to improve my abilities and skills so that one day i can achieve my dream job of making video games. More specifically, at Naughty Dog.

Hi Everyone, I’m Ana, and I’m from Brazil.
I’m completely new to Blender, and I’m very excited to start and work with it. I plan to study blender for create arts for games, or arts for animations. My dream is to work in a big company for games or movies.

Hello everyone!

My name is Sandro, I’m a graphic designer with more than 10 years of professional experience and BFA degree in a field. Though, at the same time I’m a visual artist and a big fan of video game industry, especially of indie one, no matter whether it’s 3D or 2D… Changing the occupation and forgetting everything I was working on for so many years, is a difficult process, but I’m preparing myself to completely submerge in making games, work only on my personal projects and bring ideas to life… Never late, right? :sunglasses: I’m going to take multiple courses at Udemy and this one’s gonna be my first. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

I started the course a good while back, but some things have changed at Udemy and the community, and I’m reviewing the older material, and then continue on with the beginnings of some of the more advanced topics. I’ve not even used Blender in awhile, so got to get the keys back into my brain! Which everyone well in their endeavors!

Hi everyone,

It’s Melek from Turkey. I am an Industrial Design Student and I want to use Blender for my projects. Can’t wait to use it! I hope everyone will enjoy it.

Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

You sound very motivated. Best wishes and I’ll be looking out for your work!

I’m Chris from Illinois, USA. I am new to Blender and wanting to create animations for music videos. :slight_smile:

Greetings! I’m Mike from Maryland. I want to make videos and simple games in my free time for fun. In the short term I want to use Blender models with Babylon.js web games.

Privacy & Terms