Welcome Everyone!

Hello my name is Nick and I am learning how to use blender so that I can create models to 3D print things for our dungeons and dragons game as well as creating custom computer accessories for my friend who lost some fingers in an accident at work.

1 Like

Ah, your humility is biting me in the shins right now. I am stuck on a challenge, un-messing the Layout Mess. I fear I will have to start with video one and go through them all again. Talk about being out of oneā€™s elelment!
Lesson I learn from this? Probably ā€˜donā€™t take too long of a break between visitsā€™ and ā€˜practice the examples given, then practice againā€™. Otherwise I wonā€™t retain.

Hi, Iā€™m David and Iā€™m learning Blender in order to make 3D animated videos and shorts.

Hello! My name is Bregt, Iā€™m from Belgium and I would love to learn how to make my own beautiful 3D objects and make my own games or videos!

Hi, my name is BJ. I went to school for architecture so I have some experience with 3D modeling. I am interested in developing my modeling skills and learning from these lectures in my free time. I play video games a lot and I really appreciate a game with great models, animation, and artwork!

Iā€™m Raminder, Wanting to get better at blender after using it with a project, having no idea what I was doing!

Hello there everyone! My name is George.

Iā€™m a guy living in the U.S. state of Oregon with 22 trips around the sun under my belt. For the past 2 years I have been doing web and graphic design and development and itā€™s not been until recently Iā€™ve delved into my life long passion of video games. I play and love just about every game under this blue sky of ours but there are none I hold more dear then the FPS series Halo. Halo CE was my first introduction to video games and because of that I hold it close to my heart.

Iā€™ve always had an interest in game design and development as many do. Itā€™s my favorite pastime and I spend just as much time reading about the games I play as I do actually playing them.
So Iā€™ve set out to make a career in the game industry. My aspirations are to learn all I can about programing and modeling so that I can function as a competent member of a game development team and perhaps even be able to make a shippable game of my own one day.

I believe Blender is a great way to learn 3D modeling as it is a free software and so itā€™s been something Iā€™ve been playing a lot with recently. Iā€™ve used youtube for the last month to fuel my thirst for knowledge in the software. Using such channels as Blender Guru to get me started. Iā€™ve made several models already but I still fill I have much I can learn and so I have enrolled in this class and two others so that I can hone in on my skills within Blender.

I begin schooling in game design and development this fall and I figure these courses are a great way to bridge the gap until then. I am excited to have discovered this course comes with this community forum. This appears to be a great opportunity to meet others with similar interests, gather feedback on projects, and perhaps even build relationships with talented individuals. After all, games are best made by a team of individuals so I look forward to meeting those of you here and perhaps even building something together.

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m doing this course as a starting point for 3d printing.

Hi ! Im Chris from Germany ! Did some BASIC coding back in the 80s with the old Commodore C64 and Atari. Then forgot about it but was always interested in these things.
Some years ago I didnt want to pay for building my homepage so I started online-lessons in HTML5, CSS, Javascript (and a little bit of php, mysql). Actually IĀ“m very interested in crypto and I bought some "virtual" land in Decentraland (https://decentraland.org/). To code own stuff for my virtual land I completed the A-Frame school and started to build 3D-things in A-Frame (See my "test"-page: www.aclregister.com). Now the next step for me is to build better 3D objects with Blender. So thats why IĀ“m here :slight_smile:
Best wishes to all and greetz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there, Iā€™m Deivi Lopez From Ticino, Switzerland. Iā€™m 25 and I started to get into 3d model thanks to a man I knew a year ago in Netherland, that makes 3d statues and stuff with a 3d Printer, he was so passionate about his job that he irradiated me with all that passion. As a professional Videomaker I wish I can deliver the best possible product for my(our) client so I wanted to introduce computer graphic in with some animation. Iā€™m not an usual english speaker as you already noticed xD, but I hope that you got what I meant. Greetings from the most south region of Switzerland!:joy:

1 Like

Hi I am Deepak from India. My interest is to make simple animation videos for family humor and for children. Doing this at the age of 38 maybe a bit too lateā€¦ but never the lessā€¦ Thank you and looking forward to all the support from this wise forum. Cheers !!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone!

Really excited to learn from the community here. Seems to be really strong.

I hope to create virtual reality environments soon and that means great 3D assets. So far the lessons have been pretty inspiring :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! My name is Alexander Iā€™m really excited to improve my skills with this course. Iā€™m taking this course for personal interest as I really enjoy 3D modelling

Welcome to the community :smiley:

Welcome :smiley:

Welcome @Deepak_Nambiar
it is never too late :slight_smile:

Hey, my name is Regan! I have been using Blender for around 4 years, the problem is, I am entirely self taught with very little tutorials, so I am not an expert in a lot of fields, so I am taking this course to really refine my skills in various areas of Blender.

Hi, my name is John-Chalisque, or just John. Iā€™ve been gradually trying to learn blender for a few weeks/months, saw the course at a massive no-brainer discount, and did the click-buy thing.

1 Like

Hello everyone! Iā€™ve been a long time fan of 3D art. Itā€™s actually what got me on the path to what Iā€™m doing now! (In college for Computer Science) Itā€™s been a long time since I opened a 3D application, I had learned on Lightwave 3D for years using a student edition, so Iā€™m super excited to get back to it.

Good luck everyone!

Hello everyone,
Iā€™ve been a fan of 3D Modeling and of animation. Looking to gain some of the skills in those fields excited to get started on the course.

Privacy & Terms