Welcome Everyone!

Welcome young hero… :slight_smile:

Greetings from Toronto! I’m Natasha. I work as a graphic artist in film (art department). I’m here to once and for all stop dabbling/fumbling my way through random (re: various) 3D programs and just pick one and stick with it. Hoping to turn hobby 3D game asset creation into more. VFX, props, and environment creation are my 3 main areas. Characters would be ideal but I find it hard enough drawing them 2D so baby steps I guess. :smiley:

Ahoy from Melbourne Australia, buffing up on another skill.

Thank you :smile:

Just introducing myself. My name is Arvind and I am new to this course. I have been using blender for a while now. It was more of a hobby to me but now I want to achieve a next level into it. I want to become a game developer and I think Blender will be a good start.
Thanks,

Welcome

Hello to everyone here. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be here! My story is long, so I will try to keep this short… I wrote & illustrated a children’s book & a coloring book (which is available on amazon) and wanted to make a better video to introduce my creation to. I started with 2D and couldn’t get the look I wanted. I ran into blender online and have been creating a character going through youtube instructer D.L. but somewhere I believe I jumped the gun on my creation because my character has deformities when weight painting. I want to make a commercial but my desire is to make my children’s story an actual short movie! So here I am to learn from scratch and see what I might have been doing wrong and where I skipped a step or two? lol.

Hi, I am Bryan and a web developer looking to learn modeling to make 3d models so that in the future I can make some cool animation.

Hello Everybody my name is Robert. Sorry by my english. Im from Peru and this is my fitrst time with blender. I would like to learn as soon as possible because i really want create a short history in 3d animation like hollywood movies.

Priscilla from Sydney/ Hong Kong, a media fresh grad hoping to pick up a new skill.
Nice to meet you all!

Greg from Oregon I have done a bunch of things with Blender but wanted to start from scratch to learn exactly what I’m doing so it will feel less hacky when I’m working with Blender.

Hey everyone, Dave here. I’ve used 3DS Max in the past but never through any structured learning. I recently installed Blender but wanted to get it right from the off this time.

Hi I’m Jonathan. I have used blender before and it’s really fun! I want to improve and learn Blender properly. My goal is to be able to make a planet, a character and be able to animate it. Also maybe make a short.

Have a nice day everyone!!! :slight_smile:

Welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome and good luck

Hi! I’m Enny, I’m a 16 years old and I’m studying architecture, and I think that 3D is the best way to show people how your project is going to be in real life. I’m so intrested about blender, I hope this course will be useful :slight_smile:

Hi! Im Andrew, 24 years old and is looking into this for some modeling for GTA V communities, and for my studies in IT later on :slight_smile:

Hello all from Texas. I am looking to learn Blender so I can make 3D games and animations. Besides Blender, I enjoy programming too :slight_smile:.

Take care.

Hi! I’m Jenny, I’m here to advance my knowledge of visual design. Hoping to do motion graphics full time someday :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m Tiffanie, from Washington. Just starting out on Blender (Only made a donut so far!). I’d like to learn how to make full landscapes, and character modeling.

Privacy & Terms