Welcome Everyone!

Howdy everyone,
My name is Mark Newton, and I want to take this course to pursue something that I might be interested in. I want to learn how to make my own models for unity, and how to move them around a bit. I also want to see the upper limits of what my computer can do, and maybe add animation to my list of career choices.

2 Likes

Hoi zƤmƤ

Iā€™m Pascal and I want to learn 3D modelling mostly because Iā€™m fascinated about it. I also really enjoy being creative. I tried some things with blender before, but Iā€™m still a beginner.

looking forward to learn new things. thank you for creating this great course.

My name is Dmitry, i am from Russia. And now i am study to became the great game developer so i need more knowledge in the 3D modelling sphere. Hello from the Ekaterinburg!

Hello My name is Cody im an armature artist who is fascinated with the different forms of art there are in the world 3D being one of them i want to get better at all sorts of art and maybe morph it into a career the skys the limit

Hi everyone, Iā€™m a graphic designer from Canada. I want to gain proper 3D skills to take my advertising / commercial retouching / digital art work to the next level. Hopefully this course will teach me the basics of Blender and eventually be able to create my own stuff from scratch :slight_smile:

Welcome :grinning:

All the best

Hey, my name is Amy I am fifteen years old and I want to know more of 3D animation and modeling in general. looking forward to making art with you guys.

Hi, Iā€™m Wain! I look forward to meeting people and getting questioned answered!

Alex from Mount Pleasant, MI.

Iā€™ve always had an interest in 3D modeling and animation since watching Toy Story as a kid. The way Pixar made me care so much about pixels on a screen stirred something in me.

When I saw the Blender Foundation film ā€œCosmos Laundromat,ā€ it sealed the deal on learning Blender to follow a dream.

I want my own animation studio. I want to make people feel.

Hi everyone, my name is Marcin, nice to meet you all :slight_smile:
Iā€™m looking forward to learn as much as possible and finally be able to make my own 3D game from scratch :wink:

Welcomeā€¦

Hi, Iā€™m Joe. I have been using Blender for many years as a hobbyist. I use it primarily for video editing. I have also worked on sculpting organic models and retopologizing them. Most recently I used Blender to create motion graphics for videos. I work as a Cardiac Electrophysiologist and am very interested in creating animations of the heart in order to teach about heart rhythm problems and to use as a teaching tool for patients.

1 Like

Hello
And welcomeā€¦

Hello all,
Iā€™m from the north of Germany (near LĆ¼beck) and I start using blender just for fun.

Hi everyone!

This is Nazgon from Spain.

Iā€™m a video game designer & developer in Unity, and Iā€™d like to expand my skills with 3D modeling and animating for games.

Best regards.

Hi Everyone,

Steve from Manchester here. Iā€™m a Dynamics CRM consultant. Iā€™ve always wanted to learn about 3D modelling, but never had the time. Ready to get started!

Cheers,
Steve

Hello, all.

Iā€™m Sondra from Las Vegas, Nevada USA. I have my bachelorā€™s degree in Media Arts & Animation after graduating from the Art Institute of Philadelphia 10 years ago. I havenā€™t really learned any new skills after graduating and my 3D skills have stagnated. I use 3DS Max exclusively but have been wanting to learn Blender, and I want to get into making games with Unity as well. Iā€™m trying to rekindle my passion for 3D and get back into modeling and animating characters, which is something I havenā€™t done in awhile!

Hi, my name is Daniel and Iā€™m from South Korea.
Iā€™m a middle schooler who has interests in 3d software and just recently found this amazing lecture on Udemy. I hope to develop my own art, and also create models and games that I want.
I have this story in mind that I want to make it into a game. (I really need to start practicing drawing too.)
My interests in animation and games had brought me here :smiley:
I hope to get a lot of feedback as I post my progress!!

1 Like

Hey all! Marc from Australia here. Currently ā€œslow travellingā€ in Europe at the moment - thought Iā€™d use my down time to learn some Udemy courses on topics Iā€™ve wanted to learn about for years! (Blender & Unity).

2 Likes

Hi! Iā€™m Emo_Koda. Iā€™m new to all of this and excited to start. I have a background with horses and drawing. I would love to make a video game some day and do animation. Iā€™ve been interested in animation from watching youtube videos and wanted to learn myself.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms