Welcome Everyone!

Would love to connect with you… will definitely reach out once I finish this course and we could think of some project that we can do together… Keep in touch…

1 Like

@Dakshvir_Rehill

Hi
Sure…

Regards

Hi! I’m Leo, from Tocantins/Brazil and i want to make my own models for printing 3d rpg miniatures (d&d, most of all).

Im very excited!

1 Like

Hi, I’m Jerry.
I’m 44, and from Arkansas, USA.
I’m new to blender, and I want to make models for CNC art in wood, and metal.
I love learning.

Hi Everyone,
For many years I’ve wanted to learn 3D modeling but for one reason or another, couldn’t seem to make the time. Well, I’m retired now and so very ready to finally get started.

So far this course has exceeded my expectations - well done GameDev.TV!!

1 Like

hello!! im theeio, but you can call me spoon! i hope to be animator, and i feel that this course would be a great start for that! i dont post much, but you can find some fo my art here !

Hello everyone!
I took this course, as I would like to learn to 3D model for games, and I’m not that imaginative so hopefully, this will sharpen me up!

Hello all! I’m David and i am from Portugal. Hope i learn a lot with this course coz my friends and i want to make a video game! It will be great!!! =D

Hello everyone! I’m Angel :v: , I wanted to learn blender since the first month I played Second Life and I would like to know or discover if I can find my own way of doing art by using blender :blush:

Hello guys. I’m Emanuel, and I’m interested in learning to model in blender both because i’m interested in creating models myself, and because it because a work oportunity recently for me recently, so i have double the reason to create/improve my skills :slight_smile:

Thanks Michael for your warm welcome.

I’m resident in Wales, UK and am interested in modelling, object creation and 3D printing using Blender. I’m also interested in animation to help promote my stuff, but also to create animations to help increase public understanding of mental health problems, and promote management techniques for those with mental health issues. I have some experience with Rhino, but opening up Blender and looking at the interface makes me aware that I’m not in Kansas, anymore, Toto! Wishing you all very good luck and an enjoyable time as we all get our heads down and learn.

2 Likes

I have heard those that understand the interface swear by it. Those that don’t swear at it!

2 Likes

Hi Michael,

Wow. It looks like I missed the first class by 19 months! I’m looking forward to learning about Blender. My daughter bought me a 3D printer for Christmas and I’ve had a blast printing models and gadgets that others have designed. I think it’s time to learn the how to use the tools that others are talking about.

Best,
Steve

Hi Jerry,
I’ve been using Sketchup to design inlays for my woodworking projects. Now, like you, I’ll have a better way to accomplish this.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi Larry,

Let’s find out which one I am!

1 Like

Me too, mate, me too!

Just installed 2.77 which was recommended in the Q&A’s on the installing Blender section. The video says 2.77 or later, but the advice in the Q&A’s is to stick to 2.77 for the course. Got it working on Windows but more tricky on Linux Mint.

2 Likes

Hello guys. I’m Parvez and i’m completely new to this course and i want to learn this course to create new characters and models.

2 Likes

I have been using Rhino up til now - it is an absolute blast to get creative with this technology. I switched to Blender because of the price! And also because it can create superb models. Hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I’m Amy, I have fiddled with Zbrush and PMD Editor for MMD in the past but never anything serious, I graduated high school back in 2013 and was planning on going to game design school in Vancouver but got spooked by the tuition prices. So I figured I would wait a few years and see if it was something I was still interested in and thus here we are! I am really excited to learn the ins and outs of working in 3D and seeing where it will take me! I Look forward to meeting creative minds and having a good time! :smile:

2 Likes

I upgraded to 2.79 before starting this course - So far everything seems the same.

Privacy & Terms