Welcome Everyone!

Hi J.P.
What a great degree you have! I have done a bit of screenwriting and journalist myself. Nice meeting you.
My email is slicedman@gmail.com. Please email me. I have got a climate change on carbon emission case study want to share with you.

Hi Mr Fleming,
The Fastest Indianā€¦ NZ Favourite in Salt Lake City Utah. Great that you pass on the knowledge to the students. I donā€™t know where I saw the family name Fleming. It is some sort of very famous Irish. LOL :smiley:
Paddy

http://leetm.net/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=16386&pid=688582&fromuid=131

Hi,
So I was recommended to do this course by my mother as after several attempts (and disappointments) Iā€™ve been unable to start my Game Design & Development studies due to the government believing that Tertiary education thatā€™s not taught in a University isnā€™t worth their assistance.

I want to learn to make immersive environments and characters. With possible future of being a freelance game designer.

Hello from Prague! My name is Martin and i want to make some nice animations in 3D + few funny point click video games in Unity (mayB). Im 33 and I hope Im not too old for this already :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, My name is Daniel and Iā€™m excited to start learning more about Blender. My goal is to be highly proficient in the software and make creativity the limiting factor not software knowledge.

hello I am maksimka. I wanna study smth new. HELLO EVERYBODY

Greetings everyone

Hello!
I am a big fan of videogames, animations, art and 3d modeling.
Actually, I am a Math Teacher, but I am studying Software Engineering, web Developing and Python. Kinda miss some focus, but I love to 3d modeling!

All the best!

Hello!

my name is Tomas, im taking the course to start to learn 3d modeling

Hi everyone!
Nameā€™s Stella, Iā€™m a returning to the course student, so this is actually my second welcome everyone post, just wanted to make sure this time I start and finish the course, thatā€™s why I am saying Hello again, lecture challenge completed :sweat_smile:

Hello, Bryan here. Glad to be learning how to model in 3D to build meshes. I need to get through this course in 6 weeks-8 weeks.

Hello everyone!

My name is Flight. I just discovered Udemy today and thought I should give it a shot. Super excited to learn how to use Blender!

Hey everyone, Marco from Montreal here. Complete beginner to this topic that I have always found fascinating. Looking forward to building 3D objects in the near future.

I am 43 :-D:rofl:

@MartinSyshek @AmitKGehlot :slight_smile:

Hi Martin and Kumarā€¦ I am 42 turning 43 in March. I am born in 1975.

Look into KFC founder Colonel Sanders Story. It is amazing! :face_with_monocle:

My spiritual coach 1960 Rome Olympic marathon champion Mr Barry Magee told me, life is only beginning when you retired at 65 years old.:running_man:

You wonā€™t believe these famous celebrities have learning disabilities when they were young:

http://www.psychologydegree.com/50-famously-successful-people-who-are-dyslexic

2 Likes

Right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. I am alex, and I have been programming for a few years now. I always wanted to makes games, but Iā€™ve been afraid of 3d modelling ever since I first opened blender. Now I am ready to conquer it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I am here to learn 3d Modeling for a Game that I plan to make!

1 Like

Hey everyone Iā€™m Kiesha from NC and I am totally new to Blender. Iā€™m looking to learn how to create 3D models and more for virtual gaming.

1 Like

Hi everyone! im from Portugal and with this course, iĀ“m looking to learn some 3D stuff, because i want to join archaeology with 3D in Portugal!!!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms