Welcome Everyone!

my name is hunter.

I think.

Yeah.

idk.

1 Like

Hi I’m Sydney. I am a gamer interested in 3D printing for cosplay props. I’d also like to explore 3D art in general and see where it takes me.

Hi De Ho! JimmyMac here. I want to get good enough to make intros and assets for Youtubers and Streamers including myself.

Hi there everybody,
My name is Stinni and I’m an musician from Iceland. I’ve wanted for a long time to start incorporate visuals into my music making. It would be great to be able to make 3d art also that can interact with music by using OSC and python scripts. So basically I’m craving to get into this 3d art world that is so fascinating and limitless.
cheers
Stinni

Hi everyone, my aim with this course is to learn how to create assets for VR projects - I’m also taking Ben’s unity course and it’s my dream to make something that others can enjoy.

Hello World!! My name is Isak Jones. I am a primarily self taught 3D artist. I started learning 3D design because I bought a 3D printer a few years ago and wanted to have some fun and maybe start a business. Fast forward to now and I am getting ready to start making my own games and animated videos, and decided I want to take a couple actual courses to see if I can’t learn a better and faster way to put everything together.

Anyways, thats about me, wish me luck and I wish all of you guys luck as well!

Hello! I’m Thiago Uriel and I’ve been developing games for a couple of years now (and playing them for much longer than that). I’ve been using mostly Unreal Engine, but sometimes Unity as well and I think now it’s time to stop using placeholders or spending so much with 3rd party assets (that sometimes aren’t quite what you need), and start having the flexibility to do them myself.

I’ve decided to go for Blender because I like it’s approach and of course it’s an amazing software considering it’s available for free. I’ve seen some amazing things being done with Blender (and sometimes Substance Designer/Painter in the workflow).

So that’s pretty much it. I hope every one of us can finish this course with our objectives reached, or at least a clear idea of how to pursuit them!

Cheers!

My name is brad and I would love to learn 3d modeling so I can learn to build my own anime and maybe a video game down the line

Hi everyone!
I’m William and I hope that one day I can make 3d models easily on blender and hopefully start a business with 3d printing xD I’m already a 3d printer, but not a designer.

1 Like

Hi, I am Are from Norway. Planning to build a new virtual world that I can move into :robot:

1 Like

ahahhaha! You are funny! :joy:

but that will happen sooner or later :neutral_face:

Hi guys, I’m Valentin and like to invent things.
At the moment I must find freelancer to create 3D models of my ideas but I find them rather unprofessional and started this course to learn how to do it myself.

Here’s one of my things - a smart plate - to be used for weight control

I’m planning on making some 3D models of random things that improve life, 3D print it and then sell it.

Anyone with similar goals? :grin:

Hi,
My name is Walid I,m an Archtect 54 years old . I live in Germany because of the war in my country Syria. I have prior experience in 3d Archvis . I found that is so difficult to work as Architect hear in Germany because of the language , I have to speak very fluently and that needs so long time to achieve. So I want to explore all the aspect of Blender and trying to work in this domain as freelancer. Nice to meet you all

walid

Hi, my name is Karolina and I’ve just started blender adventure. I’m interested in 3d modeling and interior design.
Good luck

Hi there!

I am a 41 years old developer from Sweden. I plan to walk through this Blender course with my son, Daniel, 12 years, and maybe his older sister too, if she is interested. :slight_smile:

Regards
Carl

Hi all,

I’m a 39 year old lecturer computer engineering/sr. consultant from The Netherlands. I plan to go through the Blender course to learn how to make 3D models in Blender for 3D printing.

Regards,
Joost

Hi ivnicoara,

Hoping to learn 3d printing as well, but with less ambitious goals!

Joost

1 Like

Hello all,

My partner and I have just left our jobs teaching high school science to create the best science teaching and learning website ever with games and other features. Our programmers are doing a good job on the background database and website stuff but we will be needing to create games for our site and insert a truck-load of images. He is doing another course on game programming.

As we are starting out business with savings from teaching, we decided that the more we can do ourselves the better. We have been using freelancers for work up till now and have had a similar experience as ivnicoara. Some are good and others are not so, even passing off plagiarised work as their own. By doing these courses we hope to be able to create more ourselves and at least speak the right language to developers to get what we want.

Looking forward to the experience
Alysia

Dears good afternoon (or morning or evening ??) and cheers from Italia !
I’m so happy to join this Community, I love drawing and animating things so will be a pleasure passing from pen&paper to digital modeling !
see You !
Gio

Hi,
My name is Steven and I’m from Singapore. I’ve many interests & hobbies and consider myself a life-long learner. I’ve used a number of CAD programs, but am new to Blender. I’ve read good things about it, so decided to try pick it up, for some projects that I have in mind.

Glad to join the community & look forward to many hours of fun (& some frustrations??? smile )

Privacy & Terms