Thread to show my progress with Blender

The tree with the texture is imported into Blender directly from the asset library of Quixel Bridge. (Quixel - Plugins)

3 Likes

Wow! Your art work is amazing, I’ve only done 26% of the blender course, but I’m finding it addictive - such a powerful art tool. I want to make my own animated movie, a bit ambitious but I like to push myself. Do you use blender for work or hobby? Well done with your art! loves Jess Bernstein xxx Here is my first little tank i’ve just finished -

2 Likes

3 Likes

For this I used the Blender build in the “Sampling Tree” add-on and an HDRI environment map as a background.

3 Likes

Multi use birds very good asset use.
Nice Bird migrating time use of the theme too.

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

I have followed a few lessons from that bathroom course and linked them to this week’s topic. I worked with the cloth physics for the curtain and the particle system for the foam. I think I have to recreate the birds as a character and have to animate them, the model is unfortunately already quite distorted. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

5 Likes

I can see them … :wink:
Still going strong.

2 Likes

@XtremeJam87 check this out

Is it possible to make a short video showcasing some of the models made on this forum?

This is still my favorite!

I thought you’were going to win this week’s competition with this peice, it’s very good xxx jess

really great - i seee you really put the work in - practise makes perfect xxx jess

Not part of the challenge, but I want to share that anyway

Side project with a well-known tree house but without birds :wink:
The character is a test, I used Character Creator.
Also trees, chair, mushrooms, grass and plants all imported from Quixel Bridge, placed and scattered.

The Fog

The Swirly Motion Animation

2 Likes

Play around with Archimesh, rebuild someones apartment

1 Like

Privacy & Terms