The Blender Collab; Weekly Themed Gallery (Week 19)

This week’s challenge is themed “Wonders of the World”. You may chose to model from those that exist or model what you feel could be the Eighth Wonder. Good luck to all and happy blending.

3 Likes

Well, the eighth wonder will be Trump’s wall that gets put up next week, right? lol.

Can’t wait to see this week’s submissions! :smiley:

3 Likes

Lol! Good one.

1 Like

I give you…

The Great Wall of China! :smiley: :japanese_castle:

4 Likes

No, :open_mouth:

It Cannot be.

Another Election Joke… :frowning:

NO PLACE IS SAFE!!! :rotating_light: :scream:

2 Likes

The election is a joke :smiley: Luckily, I’m Australian, so RIP America in 12 hours lol.

1 Like

Thanks, McFuzz. Better get that extra room ready, I am sure you won’t mind a guest or two for the next 4 years!

1 Like

Or the next eight…

1 Like

OMG, let’s hope it is only for 4 Amhadinger! McFuzz might get tired of us after 4!

1 Like

Here is my attempt at the pyramids, and some sand with really sharp edges :grinning:

3 Likes

Here’s my entry - The Lighthouse of Alexandria!

Fit nicely, considering my name is Alex :smiley:

9 Likes

Sorry for not participating for some weeks but i am back and here is my entry

chichen itza :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great work guys!

Everyone should take a minute to look at their first submission for the weekly project, and then another look at their most recent submissions, because everyone has made such awesome progress. And it always makes me exceptionally happy when a new entrant gets the most votes!

The winner of the Weekly Themed Gallery is @Alex_Hetrick! Congratulations on an amazing piece! Please create a new forum thread with your topic for next week.

Hey guys! Great models this week, and thanks for so many likes! This is almost a gift, seeing that week 19 was created on my birthday. :smiley: Anyways, here is the link for week 20 The Blender Collab; Weekly Themed Gallery (Week 20) Can’t wait to see them all!

1 Like

Remember that you can submit an entry for your own topic!

I think we’ll have to set a rule where if you win 3 times in a row that it goes to the runner up xD lol.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms