The Blender Collab: Weekly Themed Gallery (Entries Due December 19) Movie Scene

So I’ve lately been looking at a lot of posts on this forum, while I was doing so I came across what is called a blender collab where someone comes up with a theme and whoever participates makes a blender model off that theme, they have a week to create the model. Every since I first heard of them I’ve been interested in starting one myself, so whoever is interested let me know.

2 Likes

I came across that too a few days ago, Made a similar suggestion went down like a lead balloon of indifference lol.
Guess that’s why it died out in the past version.
Challenges

1 Like

I think it’s a good idea. I’m about to be on vacation for a few weeks, but I’d join in when I get back.

1 Like

Sounds good!

Maybe it’s a good time to do this again. What do you think?

1 Like

With the time people have from the various lock downs it might work for a while now?

I’d be up for it.

@FedPete do you recall how this was organized last time?

Just create a new TOPIC with a catchy name “The Blender Collab: Weekly Themed Gallery (Entries Due bla bla) Bla bla”

You can just start it by explaining the rules 1 subject, 1 week. 1 submission.
After a week, a quick vote on the entries. The winner can choose a new subject. And the process starts again.

You can add a replay containing some code to make a vote on all the entries (described somewhere)
See the older collabs, there are some nice explanation of rules, howto’s, etc.

Would you be interested in doing Blender Collabs?

I didn’t start, but @Marcello started the first new thread (Thanks), subject Temperature.

Privacy & Terms