The Blender Collab: Week 35 “The Knight in shining armor”

Well it depends on the rules, can you have two or more submissions for people to vote for?

Why not? We make the rules! Who is against it? OK, if I’ll delete second pictures, will the result of the poll be saved? - I don’t know. Anyway everybody have read which submission you consider the main one.

I’m a bit late now and I haven’t finished either but this was my progress up to now.
I’ve been so busy with work but that’s life!

Well done everyone who got theirs in!

16 Likes

Great work. Great sculpting. But where is the sword?

1 Like

I had no time left for the sword unfortunately. It’s a long way from being finished, I think it was a little over-ambitious for a week haha

6 Likes

Few details added:

10 Likes

Great detail, flying elephant bugs.

1 Like

Sorry, I wasn’t at home оn time… So the winner is … Tanunen with a brave Mouse-warrior! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:
Congratulations, Tanunen! The next week is yours! We are waiting for a new theme!!!

6 Likes

Great Entries! Castle Clashers one is easily me favorite!

However default cube in shining armor, named Default Knight, is a missed opportunity

5 Likes

It was a close race between yours @Tanunen and mine at times, but you definitely deserve the win. Great job!

3 Likes

Thanks all of you, guys!
Well, new theme will be “Magic shop” :woman_mage:
Wish everyone good luck!

4 Likes

This should be an interesting one, not sure what I’m gonna do yet though.

2 Likes

I went ahead and threw this up for @Tanune

Blender Collab Week 36: “Magic Shop”

7 Likes

I think I went a little overboard with this but I’ve done a little more on this character.

I also rigged it. I’m not sure of it’s wise to post this here even though this challenge was 3 weeks ago but I thought it would be relevant as the WIP is here too.

16 Likes

Very nicely done Mark. :grinning:

3 Likes

Amazing! Planning an animation for it?

3 Likes

Yea, I plan to get some animation done with it and also make a horse for him haha

6 Likes

Absolutely stunning. The armor has so much nice detail! Did you model or sculpt it?

1 Like

I box modelled it :slight_smile: The armour actually has very little geometry but uses the subdivision modifier and creasing

3 Likes

Looks good. Nice subtle metal texture too.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms