The Blender Collab: Week 31 “Aliens”

Poll!
There’s only one rule: don’t vote for yourself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Aside from that rule, you can choose the parameter to judge the entries, some possibilities:

• best embodies the theme
  • most colorful
  • funny
  • technically advanced
  • realistic

The poll ends on 2020-08-25T10:00:00Z

3 Likes

I think this might be our best week yet. Nice job everyone. Good topic choice, @Blest !

4 Likes

It was so difficult to choose one this week. Good job everyone. Lets take this to next level in upcoming week.

3 Likes

No problem, I didn’t participate this week !

There are a lot of good models this week and it was a very hard choice. Normally I like to pick the person who best encompasses the weeks theme combined with Artistic composition. This week I think the honors go to @Jaco_Pretorius for “Xenomorph Holding Child Drawing”

Honorable mentions from me (in no particular order):

• @Sblendid with “Unruley Children”, not sure why but this reminds me of Lilo & Stitch.
  • @niladri_ghosh with “Farming Troubles”.
  • @Blest with “Friendly Visitors”, now why does this put me in mind of another Disney Movie?
  • @Leon_V with “Alien Headhunters”, that poor lady.
  • @Sahil_Nain with “Alien Patrol seeks Farmer”.
  • @Tyger2 with “Watchers in the Sky”, actually I liked the first render of this one the best.
  • @FedPete with his animation (I’m not gonna name it for him)
7 Likes

11 Likes

I will sometimes keep the default cube, but other times… the fields will grow.

1 Like

I agree with @Tyger2 this may be the best week we’ve done so far! Awesome submissions but I ultimately decided on @Flavio_Paniconi’s submission, really nice textures (especially on the alien itself, very realistic) as well as great lighting.

4 Likes

When is the last date for submission ?

Sorry, it was 2 days ago… :rofl:
Don’t worry, new collab should be announced some time today and will have a submission deadline a week from now.

Oh man… I only found out about it yesterday :sweat_smile:

Looks like @Jaco_Pretorius takes the :trophy::1st_place_medal: this week, with @Sblendid close behind taking the :2nd_place_medal:, and a tie between @Flavio_Paniconi and @niladri_ghosh for the :3rd_place_medal: .

Nicely done everybody, and congrats @Jaco_Pretorius!

8 Likes

Thanks. I really thought @Sblendid was going to win this week with that charming animation - it got my vote :sweat_smile:

Really great entries this week everyone!

New collab over here:

7 Likes

It Reminded Me That Old Show Shawn The Sheep

4 Likes

Oh, yes, sorry, I was far from the Web, congratulations, Jaco_Pretorius ! Last week revealed the truth of us being not alone in Space, and your picture was the most convincing ) Intriguing new theme!

5 Likes

Congratz @Jaco_Pretorius!! :smiley: Loved your idea of turning the concept of “alien” around. And your entry really shows, that you put a lot of work into it!

2 Likes

This challenge was awesome i really enjoy it and learn a lot trying new techniques… I hope to parricipate in the next week.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Jaco_Pretorius

1 Like

@Jaco_Pretorius Congrats. :raised_hands: She’s a beauty :alien:

1 Like

It is nice

1 Like

Privacy & Terms