The Blender Collab: Week 21 Themed Gallery (“Perfect Garden”)

Here’s the poll for this week challenge, great entries as always and hard to choose only one!

• FedPete
  • Ethan_Martinez
  • Blest
  • Marcello
  • Tyger2
  • Sahil_Nain
  • KStarr
  • NP5
  • albesca

0 voters

3 Likes

Hurrah!!!

2 Likes

Great job everyone :+1:t2::grin:

4 Likes

It is impressive how much we learn doing those challenges! By the way, we’re still open to new ideas regarding a longer collab (non related to this challenge) so please feel free to share your opinion on this tread: The new challenge discussion thread!

The shape and form of this particular collab is still in early desing, so you might have a great impact on the result if you share sooner than later. That could be a great way to spend your time between 2 weekly challenge!

2 Likes

I second that!

3 Likes

Vote vote vote :smiley:

1 Like

Eh, I’ve narrowed it down to three entries, but I need some more time to choose my favourite this round

2 Likes

Sahil_Nain won with Grass and Flowers! Congratulations to the winner! And we are waiting for a new theme!

4 Likes

Congrats @Sahil_Nain for winning :grin: and to all participants for their great entries :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Sahil_Nain, loved the atmosphere of your entry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks . I was suprised to see how compositing changed the whole look

Thanks.

Theme for next challenge is "One more shot " Lemme explain theme a bit, we have to model things which we once failed to do so, or quit in the middle or messed up the results and give it a shot again with the best of our ability .

2 Likes

So difficult to choose from these entiries. Because most of them are of high quality.
For each of them I have pro’s and con’s. And then the theme, it had a lot of different interpretations.
For each of these aspects of technique, creativity, interpretation, colors, etc. I would have voted differently.

Great work, to all of you. This is Blender fun!

3 Likes

This will be quite an interesting theme, I’m curious to see what project everyone else goes back to. As for myself, I will be redoing my “Temperature” submission

2 Likes

Congrats! And cool new topic :+1:

1 Like

Here is the new topic

Congratulation everybody! Lot of very nice work as always!

1 Like

I have to agree, and look forward to seeing the One More Shot entries. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms