The Blender Collab: Week 21 Themed Gallery (“Perfect Garden”)

I did it too. Single choice, on vote, bar, then it asks me to enter one poll option per line there and does not allow me to go to the regular editor. I can’t insert it. May be you can do it instead of me?

Here’s the poll for this week challenge, great entries as always and hard to choose only one!

• FedPete
  • Ethan_Martinez
  • Blest
  • Marcello
  • Tyger2
  • Sahil_Nain
  • KStarr
  • NP5
  • albesca

0 voters

3 Likes

Hurrah!!!

2 Likes

Great job everyone :+1:t2::grin:

4 Likes

It is impressive how much we learn doing those challenges! By the way, we’re still open to new ideas regarding a longer collab (non related to this challenge) so please feel free to share your opinion on this tread: The new challenge discussion thread!

The shape and form of this particular collab is still in early desing, so you might have a great impact on the result if you share sooner than later. That could be a great way to spend your time between 2 weekly challenge!

2 Likes

I second that!

3 Likes

Vote vote vote :smiley:

1 Like

Eh, I’ve narrowed it down to three entries, but I need some more time to choose my favourite this round

2 Likes

Sahil_Nain won with Grass and Flowers! Congratulations to the winner! And we are waiting for a new theme!

4 Likes

Congrats @Sahil_Nain for winning :grin: and to all participants for their great entries :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Sahil_Nain, loved the atmosphere of your entry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks . I was suprised to see how compositing changed the whole look

Thanks.

Theme for next challenge is "One more shot " Lemme explain theme a bit, we have to model things which we once failed to do so, or quit in the middle or messed up the results and give it a shot again with the best of our ability .

2 Likes

So difficult to choose from these entiries. Because most of them are of high quality.
For each of them I have pro’s and con’s. And then the theme, it had a lot of different interpretations.
For each of these aspects of technique, creativity, interpretation, colors, etc. I would have voted differently.

Great work, to all of you. This is Blender fun!

3 Likes

This will be quite an interesting theme, I’m curious to see what project everyone else goes back to. As for myself, I will be redoing my “Temperature” submission

2 Likes

Congrats! And cool new topic :+1:

1 Like

Here is the new topic

Congratulation everybody! Lot of very nice work as always!

1 Like

I have to agree, and look forward to seeing the One More Shot entries. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms