The Blender Collab: Week 20 Themed Gallery ("Rock 'n' Roll")

Haha, me neither!

2 Likes

Great job!

1 Like

Sound good to me, we could also use the weekly challenge tread and turn them into monthly challenge after the weekly pool ends, that would keep those tread alive and for those how weren’t ready to compete for the weekly challenge, they could use their work for the monthly pool or even extend their work to the next level as they learn new skillset.

I like that idea, it sound amazing, exactly the kind of brainstorming I was hoping for when I started the timeline talking. Good job everyone, we are getting somewhere with that stuff!

3 Likes

Couldn’t it be done every two weeks ?? So I could be able to participate and work on other projects anyway …
Or maybe a “ten days challege”…

1 Like

Poll closed, the winner is Marty McFly :smiley:

Congratulations @Blest, now it’s your turn to setup the next thread with a theme of your choosing!

Thanks to everybody that participated, either submitting a picture or just voting :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There’s an ongoing discussion about the challenge’s duration, my opinion is that this challenge should stay weekly and with just a general theme and no specific requirements, and that we could start another series of monthly or biweekly challenges with a different theme and with some kind of restriction on the finished product

2 Likes

Hurrah! So it’s my turn to name the new theme. Well, last weeks we danced and sang, the next one will be calming. Because I want to see what is vital for the “Perfect Garden” . The deadline is May 29, 2020 . I don’t know how to write it right with different timing for everybody. And how to start it. Help!

3 Likes

Congrats!

You can use the “Insert Date/Time” to do that.

2020-05-22 22_05_07-The Blender Collab_ Week 20 Themed Gallery (Rock 'n' Roll) Last day to vote -

Just choose the time you want in the time zone you want, and the system will adjust it accordingly.

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

Congrats @Blest and the other participants :grin::+1:t2:

1 Like

Yeah, I really liked your scene @Blest. It was really great! And good job everyone !

4 Likes

Congratulations Blest!

3 Likes

Congratulation Blest, good work!

1 Like
2 Likes

If the deadline was two weeks, this would have been the result then :smiley: :

(Concept art created by Nguyễn Khoa)

13 Likes

Looks good! Great job!

1 Like

Perfect! You did a fantastic job of recreating Freddie. :clap:

2 Likes

@Miss_B, @Ethan_Martinez

Thanks a lot guys :grin::+1:t2:

Ah nice! How did you do the… I don’t know what to call it… cloud? I’d guess volumetrics. Whole thing looks really good.

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms